Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello, I am a Swansea supporter and i would like to give you some views on Ben. Ben is a very good player and arguably as good as Shaw I think they are at the same level myself. Ben still has not stopped improving and can still improve a lot. I hope that your team can offer Ben the support and development he needs. Hopefully if Ben can improve with you then he can be just as good as Bale and Wales can win the Euros and the World Cup!!

As good as Bale.
Hello, I am a Swansea supporter and i would like to give you some views on Ben. Ben is a very good player and arguably as good as Shaw I think they are at the same level myself. Ben still has not stopped improving and can still improve a lot. I hope that your team can offer Ben the support and development he needs. Hopefully if Ben can improve with you then he can be just as good as Bale and Wales can win the Euros and the World Cup!!

:gallas:

eHpo

Well mate if he doesn't get 10 clean sheets in his first 5 matches we'll be sure to tell him he's a useless cant and ta fack off back da swaansea

: ostrich:

Great news, hopefully it won't force Rose out of the club. Having competition might push both of their games on.

I would say it would make Jan a bit happier, but I don't think he ever smiles. :D
As good as Bale.

:gallas:
That's probably what Levy is hoping. Lightning can't strike twice, surely? ;)

10577097_10152309458928505_7356248825039165621_n.jpg

Good signing, Dan and Poch!

Happy to see we've made an early move for a position in desperate need of attention instead of the usual Deadline Day fucking 'Arry circus

Good luck, Ben

Good signing, Dan and Poch!

Happy to see we've made an early move for a position in desperate need of attention instead of the usual Deadline Day fucking 'Arry circus

Good luck, Ben

Promising that Poch has identified a weak spot in the team early, wait till he really gets his feet under the table !

Sorry. What's his first name again?

just kidding thanks for dropping by with the knowledge

Back
Top Bottom