Partizan Belgrade v Tottenham Hotspur (UEFA Europa League Group Stage Match 1)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Say bye bye to the Europa League Partizan. I'm not sure why they let you in if your not able to behave yourselves for even one European game.

Also,want to say one thing and it's not because i want you to like us or whatever,honestly don't give a fuck for that,but we are not racist nation and anty-semitic. I know it's maybe hard to believe but there is certainly some minority which is,like everywhere in the world,but i think that even among hard-core nationalits in the stands there isn't a big percentage of those. However,people here don't like "westerners",especially americans and british cause they feel we were treated unfairly by the international community (bombing in 99 etc) so they will find any way to insult and provoke you like with this banner.

Oh I'm sorry that we Tottenham fans bombed your country with our jew bombs, kippahs and bagels. Makes sense that the banner appeared now, I mean Tottenham Hotspur is clearly representative of UK/USA foreign policies and military operations.

Also look at that whole point you made. Talking about it being a minority and then undercutting it with a sweeping "people here don't like Westerners" as if it justifies being abusive to a minority. Must have been Jewish UK/US bombers then. Let me guess, the idiots making monkey noises against England have an excuse too? Maybe a chimp wearing a Danny Rose mask took a shit in Nikola Ninkovic's coffee.

I didn't really understand the joke of the banner ( i know it was from Only fools and Horses but where was the humour) maybe it is a Serbia thing. Obviously it was offensive and ignorant. I am not excusing the people the did it, I would like to know why. I know certain parts of Europe use the word 'jew' much like we use the word 'gay'. Still can anyone explain the actual joke to me? Are they equating Jews to fools.

gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif

I cannot believe Arcy and Carlito are missing Mick Cooper vs Serbia, fucking cruel not letting them see this!!
I couldn't give a shit - they are both on ignore and I don't see what they post, because it is of no interest to me.
Strange really, I never had you down as someone who indulges in this kind of juvenile remark.

First of all,I'm not defending anyone. Second,I called you an idiot cause your stereotypes and all other things that you wrote. I don't care for your slave trade or your history of colonies etc. I care when someone calls my entire country racist and fascist and history suggests otherwise. Also,if you think that actions of Serbia caused a ww1 then you have to renew your history lessons.
No I don't need to thanks. I think its fair to say that in every massive chemical reaction there is usually a spark or catalyst that sets it off. Its generally accepted that this was the case. But hey, you are in denial over all of the other issues so far, so knock yourself out - another won't hurt.
I didn't bring up fascism at any point. There are enough easy targets on the range to fire at without putting them all up at once.

We were sloppy in possession at times but the pitch was an absolute disgrace. Townsend doesn't look settled, he's obviously struggling, he was poor. I think playing for his future is getting to him.

I couldn't give a shit - they are both on ignore and I don't see what they post, because it is of no interest to me.
Strange really, I never had you down as someone who indulges in this kind of juvenile remark.

Come on Mick it's just a joke! They are obviously clowns tricky to tell if they mean it or not

Everyone is so bloody sensitive on this board, and I thought you knew better than that you are old school

My only comment to the banner and those claiming it had no racist intent is....bullshit! Do you think it would have been acceptable to have a sign for a team from, say, Jamaica reading "Only blacks and pussies"? Absolutely not! This type of shit is NOT banter (which I love) and has no place in modern football. I don't care where you are from, racism is NOT acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom