Partizan Belgrade v Tottenham Hotspur (UEFA Europa League Group Stage Match 1)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...and why, pray tell why would I ignore you Michael? You're a Spurs fan... that's all that counts in my eyes!
All the rest of it is needless guff!

incidentally ... how were you planning to 'put me down'?? Verbally online, or physically on the canvas??
I was quoting from my post to pleb, it wasn't directed at you, I have repeatedly asked him to put me on ignore, because if I ever criticise his posts for their content he starts making asinine personal remarks by way of a defence, and its tedious.
I have absolutely no problem with you whatsoever

:adethumbup:

thanks for your feedback. I'd love to hear your views on how excellent we were
Actually, everyone has said how bad the pitch was - but I wonder if the lighting was also bad. 3 players; Kane, Soldado & Fazio all mis-judged balls in the air. Wonder if the bottom of the ball was not well light. Soldado appeared to have an easy header for goal that he didn't even try for.

Cause it is more effective obviously. It was a provocation and it obviously worked given all the comments i read.
This is how it works for me: if I call you a cunt, that's banter. If I call you a Serbian cunt, that's racist. You might well be a cunt, and Serbian, but to draw attention to your nationality in a negative way is clearly an act of racism.

This is how it works for me: if I call you a cunt, that's banter. If I call you a Serbian cunt, that's racist. You might well be a cunt, and Serbian, but to draw attention to your nationality in a negative way is clearly an act of racism.
Surely it just makes you a stickler for detail. It neither states nor implies that he is a lesser person because of his nationality
I think you would have to raise it to shitstain Serbian cunt, as a minimum, to raise the racist flag.

I'm no expert on these matters though, as I'm English, and everyone is inferior to us.
:)

Surely it just makes you a stickler for detail. It neither states nor implies that he is a lesser person because of his nationality
I think you would have to raise it to shitstain Serbian cunt, as a minimum, to raise the racist flag.

I'm no expert on these matters though, as I'm English, and everyone is inferior to us.
:)
I think the detail is important Mick. I can call Sol Campbell a cunt, but to call him a black cunt is racist. I think the implication is clear.

Tottenham, who have a strong Jewish tradition, are now set to make an official complaint against the banner within the next 48 hours.
10447804_697749550318665_223132298485210457_n.jpg

I never knew that. Is it true ? Thank's for that. Can't wait to tell the lads down the pub.

No,you are racist or fascist (whatever pleases you more) because you see actions of individuals and then you spread that on entire country or nation. It is like saying entire England is anty-semitic cause some West Ham fans shshshhshshsh during some Tottenham matches. Having said that, I already mentioned in the post above that I don't wanna talk politics here,just wanted to put out my opinion of the banner that was put last night. I don't wanna talk about wars of the 90s cause we are in 2014 and we could talk for decades without a point. And i do think that when it comes to that subject,I know a little more than you know. Let just one thing be clear. Crimes and clemsing were comitted on all three sides in the 90s war. And we as a country have a strong anty-fascist tradition and fought bravely in the both world wars along with British,French etc.

Your aunty is a fascist ? wouldn't go around boasting about it

Back
Top Bottom