Partizan Belgrade v Tottenham Hotspur (UEFA Europa League Group Stage Match 1)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course it is in negative manner but it's not antisemitic meaning not in a nazi way if you know what i want to say,my english isn't that good
Then why mention the word 'Jew' if it's not meant to be anti-semitic? Why not stick to calling us pussies, shitty fans, etc. Leave race, culture, religion, etc. out of it. It has no place in football 'banter' IMO.

Thanks Mick but any comment from you i just regard as doubly stupid.
But you are entitled to your opinion and I do not need any minder to engage with the likes of you!
you seriously believe that - don't you?
the day you can "engage" with me and get close to winning any kind of rational argument (based on historical evidence) will be the day I am too dead to operate a keyboard.
You said you were putting me on ignore - what happened with that then?

actually don't answer - this thread is as off course as it needs to be without me having to constantly put you down. Put me on ignore or PM me

Then why mention the word 'Jew' if it's not meant to be anti-semitic? Why not stick to calling us pussies, shitty fans, etc. Leave race, culture, religion, etc. out of it. It has no place in football 'banter' IMO.
In fairness to them and whilst it's no justification for what they're doing we can hardly take the high ground in 'football banter' over here. I mean there's many people who regularly joke about teams 'raping' each other etc, plus we of course still get plenty of anti-Semitic chanting thrown at us. We're not innocent of course either, saying Wenger is a paedo I would say could be considered going too far even.

I think the issue is where is the line drawn. I understand them saying it is idiotic but at the same time it's not mocking the holocaust, it's not using offensive language and it was only one small banner. So if we are going to condemn this we need to clamp down and condemn a lot of the things I mentioned above because otherwise we're going to getting very close to hypocrites.

the day you can "engage" with me and get close to winning any kind of rational argument (based on historical evidence) will be the day I am too dead to operate a keyboard.
When you start slagging me off Mick I have a right to reply even if you think I am oblivious of your quotes.
All you are mate is a snide troll stuck out in the islands who buffoons around trying to rev people up.
You must wake up in the mornings and wonder what use you are to anyone.

When you start slagging me off Mick I have a right to reply even if you think I am oblivious of your quotes.
All you are mate is a snide troll stuck out in the islands who buffoons around trying to rev people up.
All I do is ridicule or damn your posts, when they are ridiculous or fatuous. If I picked on all of them I wouldn't have time for work.
There is nothing snide about my approach, its direct and to the point.
The simple point is that you post complete hogwash at times, and its annoying, particularly when you get all preachy.
But hey, if all you have got is to make personal insults - then knock yourself out.

In fairness to them and whilst it's no justification for what they're doing we can hardly take the high ground in 'football banter' over here. I mean there's many people who regularly joke about teams 'raping' each other etc, plus we of course still get plenty of anti-Semitic chanting thrown at us. We're not innocent of course either, saying Wenger is a paedo I would say could be considered going too far even.

I think the issue is where is the line drawn. I understand them saying it is idiotic but at the same time it's not mocking the holocaust, it's not using offensive language and it was only one small banner. So if we are going to condemn this we need to clamp down and condemn a lot of the things I mentioned above because otherwise we're going to getting very close to hypocrites.
I know what you mean. There are people who also find our use of the term 'bin dipper' equally as offensive. Something about that banner just really struck a nerve in me, so maybe I am overreacting.

All I do is ridicule or damn your posts, when they are ridiculous or fatuous. If I picked on all of them I wouldn't have time for work.
The simple point is that you post complete hogwash at times, and its annoying, particularly when you get all preachy.
But hey, if all you have got is to make personal insults - then knock yourself out.
Don't have to look for insults about you Mick its all el natural.
Stick to your Territorial Army duties and your intellectually stimulating comments on Serbia.
180px-DA-AL172348.jpg

Cause it is more effective obviously. It was a provocation and it obviously worked given all the comments i read.

My opinion of Jews? I don't have opinion about Jews,i don't have problems with them,I hardly ever meet Jews so i could form some opinion of them generally. What if? That would be impossible to tell. I mean at a football match. Fans are segregated. If you would walk across street any given day in Belgrade telling people that you are Jew nothing would happen probably except maybe if you ran into 0,5 percent of people. But,that's how is everywhere,isn't it?

I honestly reckon TFC could take on Serbia's armed forces with a selection of Gifs, bitchy comments and slightly witty, yet somewhat shit comments.

we could bombard them with a barrage of smileys... that would, er... wipe the smiley's off their faces!
:wansum::parker::avbwtf::sandro::carrollwtf::lamelashock::levywhoa::llorishuh::freundgoal:

OK, and you don't think this is anti-semitic and therefore disgraceful?

No,I really don't. My first thought of antisemitism is nazi ideology. This wasn't that for sure. Again,I'm not saying that there aren't any nazis among our fans but i think that percentage is very very low and they can't spread their ideology for sure among Grobari. There are many Serb nationalists however,but that isn't the same thing. Tottenham is known to have Jewish ties around the world and you as fans proudly insist on that and your group calls itself Yid Army. If you put out a banner saying only serbs and pussies i wouldn't be offended,so why are you?

Thanks Mick but any comment from you i just regard as doubly stupid.
But you are entitled to your opinion and I do not need any minder to engage with the likes of you!

actually don't answer - this thread is as off course as it needs to be without me having to constantly put you down. Put me on ignore or PM me

Don't have to look for insults about you Mick its all el natural.
Stick to your Territorial Army duties and your intellectually stimulating comments on Serbia.
180px-DA-AL172348.jpg

I couldn't make this up if I tried

Jesus boys!
Mick... Pleb, you do know the Serbians already hate our fuking Jew Guts, don't you?
Really no need for any more infighting... there's enough hatred coming our way as it is...

now make up, or GET A ROOM! Choice is yours...
...you're a fine pair of wallys!

(to paraphrase from that fine English Comedy; "Only Jews & Pussies")

Back
Top Bottom