Tottenham v player thieving northern red monkeys

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

15-0 :lennon:

JUJU BITCH!!!

fOdlcXM.jpg

We will fold in the opening ten minutes if they apply enough pressure

We will not wake up for the first 5 minutes of the second half, even if we play them off the pitch for the whole first half

We will have a 30 minute spell where we cannot touch the ball or make a tackle and have to rely on Hugo

To stop us winning, they simply need to park the bus from the 88th minute

If I know this, trust me, so does Louis van Gaal

We will fold in the opening ten minutes if they apply enough pressure

We will not wake up for the first 5 minutes of the second half, even if we play them off the pitch for the whole first half

We will have a 30 minute spell where we cannot touch the ball or make a tackle and have to rely on Hugo

To stop us winning, they simply need to park the bus from the 88th minute

If I know this, trust me, so does Louis van Gaal
so a routine win for us you reckon ?

Going to this one so we'll struggle, my last outing to the lane was the delightful loss to WBA!

Come on you spurs!! Bell and hare 11am see you out the back!!

Come on you spurrrrrrsss!!

Let's be positive everyone, we've won four matches in a row, confidence in the dressing room must be sky high, Man Utd are not the invinsible team they once were and Harry Kane cannot stop scoring.

I think we can win this 2-1 Spurs, I'm predicting. COYS

Last edited:
Let's be positive everyone, we've won four matches in a row, confidence in the dressing room must be sky high, Man Utd are not the invisible team they once were and Harry Kane cannot stop scoring.

I think we can win this 2-1 Spurs, I'm predicting. COYS

when exactly were they an invisible team? ffs their juju powers must be massive

getting worried now...:lamelashock:

We just won't be able to contain their attacking threat. Players like mason and bentaleb are great young talents but coming up against top 5 teams we fall way short because of our lack class. I would probably have a midfield of dembele and eriksen, with a lot of width, of townsend and lennon to get round the back of them.

I just don't see it with this one...

Tottenham 1 Man Utd 3

We just won't be able to contain their attacking threat. Players like mason and bentaleb are great young talents but coming up against top 5 teams we fall way short because of our lack class. I would probably have a midfield of dembele and eriksen, with a lot of width, of townsend and lennon to get round the back of them.

I just don't see it with this one...

Tottenham 1 Man Utd 3

witchdoctor1.jpg

I don't feel confident but at the same time they have Kane to worry about. He is a real headache for the opposition and instead of focusing on taking us apart, which probably isn't that difficult to be fair, they have to spend some resources trying to stop him scoring. That gives us a chance in my view. They also need to be wary of giving us a freekick in their half in case Eriksen puts it in their net. And Hugo will save a number of good efforts they manage.

So basically, they just need to mark Kane and Eriksen and take enough shots and they will win.

My head says we will lose this, but maybe we will get a draw or even steal another 2-1 win.

Lol funny title

I've watched them recently and most of their attacks have been crosses from their Wingbacks Young/Valencia and long balls to RVP/Falcao from Rooney/Mata playing in the hole. This is game I actually think Fazio is going to have a great game. Their defense is very shaky though Kane is probably going to harass them. They are very beatable side TBH and we could possibly win it. We just need pacey wingers like Aaron and Andros that can keep their wingbacks at bay.

I'll go for
--------------------------Hugo
Walker--------Fazio..............Verts---------Davies

Lennon-------Mason...........Bentaleb-----Townsend

------------------------Eriksen
-------------------------Kane

Two luckiest teams in the league so far so I'll go for 0-0 score with De Gea and Lloris being MEN of the match.

I don't feel confident but at the same time they have Kane to worry about. He is a real headache for the opposition and instead of focusing on taking us apart, which probably isn't that difficult to be fair, they have to spend some resources trying to stop him scoring. That gives us a chance in my view. They also need to be wary of giving us a freekick in their half in case Eriksen puts it in their net. And Hugo will save a number of good efforts they manage.

So basically, they just need to mark Kane and Eriksen and take enough shots and they will win.

My head says we will lose this, but maybe we will get a draw or even steal another 2-1 win.

The thing with manure is they are ruthless as their attackers are worldies. They've been doing this playing shit and winning malarky for decades. If we let a big ass space open up between the 2 and the 3 in midfield like today they will murder us. You'd think there will be plenty of rotation from both sides so it really is a hard one to predict. Obviously there will be the typical Tottenham v manure juju induced negativity but fuck them cunts they are weak in midfield so as long as we get at them and don't give them time on the ball backing off and such it will be a tight affair.

...........................................Hugo

Walker.....................Fazio.............Jan...................Davis

........................Bentaleb.............Stambouli............

..........................................Mason

Lennon.................Lamela........Eriksen..................Chadli

..........................................Kane

...........................................Hugo

Walker.....................Fazio.............Jan...................Davis

........................Bentaleb.............Stambouli............

..........................................Mason

Lennon.................Lamela........Eriksen..................Chadli

..........................................Kane
Banter

Back
Top Bottom