Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

25.jpg

The SammySpurs agenda is strong in this thread.

Anyone claiming people are happy about this...lets get this fucking straight you cretins.

The people who KNEW this would happen are FUCKING LIVID and have been for MONTHS.
You fucking happy clapper cunts, sucking Poch Levy off for weeks and weeks.

YOU are the people happy with our game.Squad
YOU are the people who think that the manager chairman has perfect reasons for his "tactics" Penny pinching and selections. Profiteering

You cheeky fucking cunts. Get fucked, and take another zen moment in your lives to excuse this fucking piece of shit "performance".

Cunts

There. Thats a better summary of where we are

My point was that he signed them, but doesnt play them
What makes you think he signed them.

The players are signed by committee, of which the manager is only part. This was make clear by the club in one of the recent meetings with the Trust. The likelihood is that some of the same people, such as Baldini, are as involved in Poch's "signings" as they were under previous managers. So pinning it on managers solely is utterly disingenuous. What's more, Poch shares Sherwood's youth philosophy, so you really can't praise Weasel boy and rip into Poch over signings, when both believe in concentrating on youth. Plus, of course, Weasel never made any signings anyway, so you can't assume that if he had they'd be a success.

As I walk from the ground through the beauty that is Tottenham. Towards the Mecca that is IKEA. Before the stunning A406. I realise I am wasting my life with this football club.

That was abject and pathetic. Poch is hapless. And this whole farce has no end in sight as next year will be NO different.

I thought the excuse before for shit abject displays was no time to train ? What's the excuse this week ?

Bounce back !!!!

My point was that he signed them, but doesnt play them
I don't think Poch had much of a saying in those signings. Fazio was clearly a panic buy and Stambouli is just a cheap Schneiderlin. Typical Tottenham, AVB wasn't backed in the market either, wanted Moutinho got Paulinho, wanted Hulk got Chadli.

Regarding the 'Poch signings', Poch himself has repeatedly made a point of saying that he's head coach, not manager, thus implying that he didn't really have anything to do with those signings. As such, it isn't particularly surprising that they neither play (most of them) nor really fit "the system".

We lack a midfield general to shield the defenders, make tackles and distribute the balls. Someone like Modric or at least Huddlestone or Sandro.

No one in the current squad is capable of this. Mason is not good enough.

Sammy, none of us pick the team or motivate the players mate.

Seriously, there are people with different levels of positivity here and different opinions on all things Spurs as there are everywhere, but there's no need for that.
equally, people abuse u if u say anything negative about our performances/team/manager.
so it works both ways millbanks.

Yeah thats right, you uber positive fucking mong.....still cant man up and slate the manager after that
Still at it then -
I have been criticising the performances and bemoaning the situation as long as you have
You however are the kind of person who would turn up at a funeral and tell the parents of the deceased what a cunt their dead child was
irrespective of whether everyone knew it or not - because YOU - are the only one with any form of valid opinion, or the ability to see that there are issues or problems to be dealt with.
However you are a two faced lying cunt - because you keep saying that you are not criticising Pochettino - but then churn out posts like that.
Yep - the "performance" lacked the spirit passion and determination that was evident earlier in the season, and the manager has a role to play in engendering it.
The fault is the paucity of talent in the team, - you called for Fazio and now you have been made to look a complete twat - because he was almost entirely to blame for giving Benteke a free poke at goal

But what the fuck, you ARE the Messiah, you ARE the solution.

I can only hope Levy reads this and plucks you from your relative obscurity.

Daniel - just use google earth - type in Europe
and then look for a sign that says "the man who knows fucking everything lives here!"

Mind you - you will have to put up with the fact that you will be employing a twat so fucking boring that he could put a glass eye to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom