Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The loris one is comical ain't he our captain and a game like that on the bench I bet the pundits have had a right scream about the way billy big bollocks poch has gone about this game tonight making on like we are in the champions league and going to win the league

Its not about squad depth. Vertonghen and Lloris for Fazio and Vorm and we win that game. I'm sure they would both have been more than happy to play 3 games in a week as well. There is not defence for that shit team selection, I put it down to arrogance, naivety, and mechanical thinking

Sorry, I agree with you about the selection and I think Poch is found out constantly but, the point being made was how we have to rest players at some point and tying to defend this selection. If players need rest we shouldn't be so short of options to have to put out that crap. Carrol is not good enough, Dier will be fucked by Xmas, Kane is having one of those spells and we have nobody to freshen up. Fazio plays when they wanted rid of him, if we had CDM cover then Dier could've played in the position he was bought for with Wimmer!

Trippier is average so far and Vorm has a mare almost every time he plays.

I think the best part of this thread is people thinking by some divine right that by playing full strength, we magically win this game.

Sorry, I agree with you about the selection and I think Poch is found out constantly but, the point being made was how we have to rest players at some point and tying to defend this selection. If players need rest we shouldn't be so short of options to have to put out that crap. Carrol is not good enough, Dier will be fucked by Xmas, Kane is having one of those spells and we have nobody to freshen up. Fazio plays when they wanted rid of him, if we had CDM cover then Dier could've played in the position he was bought for with Wimmer!

Trippier is average so far and Vorm has a mare almost every time he plays.
We were playing against one of the Champions League moneypots. No team in the rest of the league's second string defence wouldve been good enough. But we did not need to play our second string defence. Depth is not the problem. Mismanagement is

Podgy pissed on the fans with that selection .
We have more chance of winning this lightweight cup than getting top 4 .
We don't have much to crow about but a derby win even in a Crap cup
gives us something to cling to .
He has no empathy .

If city put 3 or 4 past us he is going to look a grade a #### not for the first Time

Not if we play with the same lack of NLD passion as we did today.

Woolwich played with even less passion. Why did they win? They actually shot on goal. We didn't lose due to lack of passion, we didn't lose because we played a weakened team.

One chance of a trophy gone...one to go......but as long as we save our players for the league games......

What a fucking joke...what goes through these managers minds?

Maybe we could pin up the profit and loss sheet in the trophy cabinet instead.....this manager is a complete and utter disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom