Swansea v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also how can u say berahino would have not got us anymore pts as though its a fact?

& u say he has been bang average at wba.
So that automatically mean he would have been exactly the same here???

Because kane was amazing out on loan wasnt he

Did I say it was a fact that he wouldn't? The only facts are we don't know. If anything, we could have signed berahino and lost 5. My point is I'm happy with our league form so far. But I'll judge the season at the end. Because that's the only time your league position actually matters. It doesn't matter where you are in October if you finish first or 4th or whatever your target is.

Sorry. Sounds like u are saying it as though its a fact to me.

So he might have won us more pts then?

Or he might have lost us them. But let's face it. He's not a 25m pound player and never will be.

As for your "jock will like you" dig to cretinousgoat, we have had our run ins before. I'm not here to make friends though, I'm here to read other people's opinions and state my own.

I'll funny what is funny, agree or like what I feel is smart or sensible, and disagree when I feel someone is being too dumb or crossing a line.

Yes goat. I obviously try to use less keys.
So your is less than you're.

& surely u can tell what i mean when i put your instead of you're?

Well u must do as u corrected it.

Surely the fact i put u instead of you would make it clear im trying to use less keys.

But jock & mouse will like u now so u will feel really good about yourself. Go u!

But instead of using less keys and spelling things correctly in the first place, you have now made an entire post explaining why you typed 'your' instead of 'you're'!

Well done mate hahahaha

:pochlol:

Yes but again u said u like people to be positive & get along etc.

U also called me out for sniping & joining in halfway etc.

The goat does it just now & u click a funny.

Mouse does 2 insults & thats also fine.

So mouse is ok to throw insults but u want to keep the forum positive & a place where we all get along.

I say mouse clearly doesnt want to argue with sammy sarcastically & u feel the need to speak up.

Because what you added only added another person to a pointless argument. And when I said positive, I meant about the team.

Sarcasm doesn't come over great online. Ralph wiggum jokes are always funny however.

I am not liking the follow up to the lion, the witch & the wardrobe.

'The jock, the mouse & the cretinous goat' looks crap.

A tale of a jock dictator. An ironic mouse who will argue his case all day about how much he doesnt want to argue.
& a goat who just wants to fit in & be liked by the others.

You forgot to mention a limpet stuck to the arse of Sammy. But whatever.

I still don't get why you think cretinous goat wants to be liked. He saw some cheap easy jokes to make and took them. He knows I think he's probably a cunt and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. The only thing we have in common is our love for spurs and good grammar and spelling.

You better get back in here Kurt, you're (sic) pet troll is out his depth.
Out of his depth. Its an internet forum.
Must win the internet.
I see its a big & important part of your life.

I am off now. Sorry everyone else for boring u all with this pointless argument that jock helped start but speaks out against if its me & not mouse.

Someone delete the last few pages for everyones sake.

Goats need love too.

I dont get why u only speak out against certain pointless arguments.
& why when mouse breaks 1 of your many rules u dont say speak up.
actually i do know why. I think we all can see it.

Last message on this pointless argument.
I promise this time.

Mouse tried to avoid the argument twice. You then had a dig at him for finally retaliating after being niggled at for a bit. You came across as a twat as you often do on here mate.

You forgot to mention a limpet stuck to the arse of Sammy. But whatever.

I still don't get why you think cretinous goat wants to be liked. He saw some cheap easy jokes to make and took them. He knows I think he's probably a cunt and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. The only thing we have in common is our love for spurs and good grammar and spelling.

I don't think you're a cunt to be fair. I looked back at my goaty behaviour and thought 'hmm that was cunty of me'.

Doesn't mean you're not a cunt mind. I have no idea. But you weren't being a cunt then.

:adethumbup:

I don't think you're a cunt to be fair. I looked back at my goaty behaviour and thought 'hmm that was cunty of me'.

Doesn't mean you're not a cunt mind. I have no idea. But you weren't being a cunt then.

:adethumbup:

I can't even remember the argument actually. As I say. I'm not here for the grudges, just the opinions. And people change all the time, I'm open to that.

For the record I don't agree with a lot you say but I don't really have a problem with you Scott.

Apart from your awful syntax. But I can probably live with that.

You simply fanned the flames of the troll bomb that Sammy planted and then walked away.

Back
Top Bottom