👑 Ledley King 👑 - First Team Assistant

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shouldn't his emoticons be moved back to current spurs?

3mwW84PxhLhgV1sOPRBd-u0ej30M4PwAmjgwA9SzQa5n7kCoqmJfKiR6FekLSKL5bfNGSiasCNyoZSm7CxDBolRZjqgXhOFNubN7dAI9FQkyTDe5k5ZHvAcoQ3zKrx8zwCoUIG95bOsi_OQ

It would be brilliant in so many ways if Ledley eventually became our manager one day. A lot has to happen before then - of course - but it would still be cool.

It would be brilliant in so many ways if Ledley eventually became our manager one day. A lot has to happen before then - of course - but it would still be cool.
It would - hopefully he will follow Arthur Rowe and Bill Nick's footsteps, and not Hod or Ossie/Stevie's 🤞

Ledley being a part of the coaching staff is one of the many positives of the season so far. Love seeing him smile on the sidelines. Its almost like hes playing for us again.

Has clearly helped out defensively too.

Long Live The King!

Ledley being a part of the coaching staff is one of the many positives of the season so far. Love seeing him smile on the sidelines. Its almost like hes playing for us again.

Long Live The King!
I had a nagging feeling that his appointment was a bit of a PR stunt, but you can see his influence on the defence especially.
Long Live The King!

I had a nagging feeling that his appointment was a bit of a PR stunt, but you can see his influence on the defence especially.
Long Live The King!
I felt the same at first. It felt a bit like a way of placating the fanbase when things weren't great with Jose.

But his influence is clearly growing.

Im paraphrashing Ali Gold but he mentioned that Dier and a couple of others were asked about Ledley's influence on the defence. He said that he always knows what to say at the right time and that you listen because he was one of the best defenders of his generation.

For me its one of the reasons we have only conceded 9 goals in the league so far.

Fixed for you.

King Ledley is criminally underrated. He's up there with Nesta, Baresi, Beckenbauer and Passarella.

Never seen better before or since.

None of them did this...

eb8X3X.gif

Might just be the greatest tackle of all time. Outside of Michelangelo's David.

Just looked on YouTube and I think today, Robben is offside and VAR does King's job for him

Long Live The King!
Really getting agitated on the sidelines on Sunday
Great to see and another clearly buying into the genius that is Jose!

Back
Top Bottom