1882 - Saturday 3rd July - March Against ENIC at the Stadium.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you join and fight for this great club?

• Yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
Anyone planning to attend the counter demonstration arranged by Airfixx Airfixx , I suggest you contact him.

You are a dickhead.

"I am pleased that SOME are prepared to take affirmative action in the name of their beliefs.... As I've said many times, I can respect that and have no desire to undermine any genuine effort [to protest our owners]".

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

"I am pleased that SOME are prepared to take affirmative action in the name of their beliefs.... As I've said many times, I can respect that and have no desire to undermine any genuine effort [to protest our owners]".
Well said sir. I know it's been a long road for you but I'm genuinely pleased you got there in the end and it's good to have you on board.

:dierpochhug:

All that's missing now is the bit where you man up and say " Well Joan, after all these years of ridicule and patronising, i finally bow down and admit you were right all along."

Well said sir. I know it's been a long road for you but I'm genuinely pleased you got there in the end and it's good to have you on board.

You're a waste of time.... I posted those comments long ago.... You've ignored them 3 times already (maybe more)........ Now you wanna abuse the context??? More proof of u being a slimey troll-cunt wanker..

:dierpochhug:

All that's missing now is the bit where you man up and say " Well Joan, after all these years of ridicule and patronising, i finally bow down and admit you were right all along.

Fuck off, you knob end..... I'm more of a man than you'll ever be.

Last edited:
Levy knows he's detested by a large proportion of our fan base, it's part of the reason he did that video a few weeks ago.

I think him and especially Lewis would sell up quite happily now if someone came in with the money required - I just think buyers are hard to come by right now for obvious reasons. No amount of protests will make them sell the club for less than it's worth nor will they change the way the club is run financially whilst they're still custodians.

At best Levy might stop coming to games if the atmosphere goes a bit West Ham vs the Dildo twins but even they rode that out, same as the Glazers at United and Stan at Woolwich.

What we really need is a massive whip round or failing that a billionaire buyer. Haven't we got any headhunters here who could make enquiries?

Levy knows he's detested by a large proportion of our fan base, it's part of the reason he did that video a few weeks ago.

I think him and especially Lewis would sell up quite happily now if someone came in with the money required - I just think buyers are hard to come by right now for obvious reasons. No amount of protests will make them sell the club for less than it's worth nor will they change the way the club is run financially whilst they're still custodians.

At best Levy might stop coming to games if the atmosphere goes a bit West Ham vs the Dildo twins but even they rode that out, same as the Glazers at United and Stan at Woolwich.

What we really need is a massive whip round or failing that a billionaire buyer. Haven't we got any headhunters here who could make enquiries?
Levy can sell his stake and Lewis can employ a CEO who doesn’t have a stake in the club which I’m sure hampers the balance between risk and success - i also think he’s a poor leader and we can easily do better

I have already tried this, at a social function through my partners work. I approached an entertainment industry billionaire and asked him to buy Spurs...he asked me what "that" was...😔
True story dude...

Levy can sell his stake and Lewis can employ a CEO who doesn’t have a stake in the club which I’m sure hampers the balance between risk and success - i also think he’s a poor leader and we can easily do better
Lewis doesn't care and isn't interested, he certainly can't be arsed at his age to deal with all the fuss of going through all that...remember him and Danny boy are like family....he'll make a very good profit once he sells Spurs and I think he'd do it in a heartbeat if someone came in with the cash

Lewis doesn't care and isn't interested, he certainly can't be arsed at his age to deal with all the fuss of going through all that...remember him and Danny boy are like family....he'll make a very good profit once he sells Spurs and I think he'd do it in a heartbeat if someone came in with the cash
True - but Levy might convince him to buy his stake so he
can retire( or take a different path such as charity or philanthropy LOL). Remember that whilst Levy earns an incredible salary, he isn’t a billionaire and the sale of his stake puts him into that level of wealth - security for his family forever

Back
Top Bottom