2021/22 PL Prediction Game.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sad-shattered-dream.gif

It is on mornings such as these we have to let Furball man Furball man know that we are here for him. Hopes & dreams can still be realised, all is not lost.
Thank you. It means a lot . I will be setting up a gofundme account later today

Thank you. It means a lot . I will be setting up a gofundme account later today
Try to stay positive. Don't focus on having the lowest score of anyone, don't focus on it being a single-digit score, don't focus on an 11 point swing in one torrid week's set of results, don't focus on you've gone from 1st to 5th or that you've squandered a really healthy lead that should have seen you over the line to the end of the year. Negative spirals are really hard to get out from.

Focus on the positives, like enjoying today before the pain starts again tomorrow.

Try to stay positive. Don't focus on having the lowest score of anyone, don't focus on it being a single-digit score, don't focus on an 11 point swing in one torrid week's set of results, don't focus on you've gone from 1st to 5th or that you've squandered a really healthy lead that should have seen you over the line to the end of the year. Negative spirals are really hard to get out from.

Focus on the positives, like enjoying today before the pain starts again tomorrow.
Oh dear . When it goes tits up for you , I will definitely not remind you of this post

What happens to the postponed games predictions are they frozen until the game is played.
Think they will stay as the score you selected at the moment but you are able to change it before the game is played. Easy to miss games if it's just left empty though since it'll still be in the 'week 15' section of the prediction centre even if the game ends up being played in 'week 25'

Back
Top Bottom