#21 - Don't Count Your Geese

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
On the final podcast of 2014, we look forward to the next 1882, round up the Christmas results, talk cliff-jumping geese, and wax lyrical about Kane (again). Windy spits some bars on the youth, and we wonder how we handle Chelsea when our bus lacks a handbrake. We close by talking about our best moments of 2014, and consider passing a melon.

Cliff-jumpers: Ricky, Flav, Windy & T.

Love The Shirt

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Guys grt way to close the year.
Oh, Windy, glorious analogy about the geese and THFC, so beautiful. Yes Mason, Kane, Eriksen, Fazio, Davies, Bentaleb, Lloris are flying. Even Chiriches, Lamela, Vertonghen, Soldado are trying to fly.

Just loving what Poch is trying to do. We are becoming a champion team rather than a team of champions.

Keep it coming in the new year.

In the youth update I pissed myself laughing.
When windy said that Holtby played in the 2 recent games and then he said he was mentioned in an article about being in the 2014...
and I expected him to say best new talent, or loan signings, etc..
then it was the worst team of the year.
I lost it, too funny,
has he really been that bad?

Back
Top Bottom