23/24 Season - Your Favourite Spurs Moments

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In an effort to encourage some further positivity, what are your Spur’s highlights of the season (moments as opposed to results)?

My top three, in reverse order
3. Vicario’s reaction to that late goal against Liverpool.

View: https://x.com/TheSpursExpress/status/1708204211781923139

2. The strange happenings at the Chelsea match after the sendings off. Despite the long term impact of that match being pretty disastrous, the player and fan reaction in that second half was something new and weirdly unifying. That standing ovation at the end was something else. I kind of like it that no one else understands our fanbase, other than us.

3. Kulusevski‘s late goal at home to Sheffield. I know it’s only Sheffield and we should beat them, but I was there, and the feelings of unbridled joy will stay with me for a long time.

Still the 2-0 against Man Utd for me.

Because despite some of our (often justifiable) grumbles in the back end of the season... we can't forget that before this game, we really had no idea what this season was going to look like after taking such a gamble on the manager and losing Kane so close to that start of the season. There was the fear that it could have really been horrific. As in first few months of 08/09 horrific.

We also at that point thought of Man Utd as a serious side. So to overcome a tough first half and then to essentially pummel them for the first 15 minutes after half time, it was great, and really set up the party atmosphere that was there until the Chelsea game.

Freed From Desire after the Liverpool win:
For the first time since Ange joined us, it felt like something special was happening and there was a great feeling of togetherness between the team and fans. The first 10 games were a buzz.

View: https://x.com/xalexthfc/status/1709612496103899507?s=46&t=Zr__ObRcjqxF616P03tagg

Son missing the 1 on 1 against Man City:
We will look back on this with such relief. It’s saved us from decades worth of agro from the gooners!

View: https://x.com/goddie_ke/status/1790483907386749204?s=46&t=Zr__ObRcjqxF616P03tagg

Highlight of the season? - Losing at home to Man City.

This sport has gone crazy, but fucking up the season for Woolwich never loses its appeal.

Weren't you begging for us to win before the city match ?
Yup. And I left the stadium as happy as larry. Never been so happy with us losing .

If you'd have read all my posts on the subject you'd know that I knew we were in a win/win place. And we lost, so we won. Happy days.

Yup. And I left the stadium as happy as larry. Never been so happy with us losing .

If you'd have read all my posts on the subject you'd know that I knew we were in a win/win place. And we lost, so we won. Happy days.
Sorry

I was cutting my toe nails

:angehug:

Sorry

I was cutting my toe nails

:angehug:
You're totally forgiven then.
Podiatry is very important, especially as you get older. I've had my big toenails smashed up so many times I need to use an industrial hedge trimmer to make myself look presentable to the ladies, feet-wise.

I loved the 2-2 draw at the emirates, think we were the better team and should have won the match.

The scum thought they’d rock up and smash us only for us to play them off the park. And sonny’s prolonged celebration with the spurs fans after his equaliser was amazing to see too

Being top of the league after 10 games at the start of November was the best for me. I expected Ange to get 2 points from 8 games and get sacked. He won me over.

The Liverpool home game, without a doubt, there's just something special about a last minute winner, and that was doubly sweet. just because it was against that lot of entitled dickheads. Means more to them, my backside.

Back
Top Bottom