#25 - Believe in Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week we're joined by Charlie Parrish. There's no other place to start than with Dele Alli, superlatives aplenty. The win over Palace gets a thorough going over and our place in the title race. Windy talks youth. A song for Toby. We then bravely attempt to tackle the juxtaposition of relationships and Spurs, Leicester cup game skimmed over, big fat Chadli, we drop some facts about Colchester. Lots of love for Pochettino, the spirit of Spurs, strikers and how many times in a day?

Believers: Flav, Ricky, T & Charlie Parrish

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Cheers for featuring my question on the pod, great to hear your views and I'm glad you brought up the Spurs fans who think Davies is better because I am one of them.

In a big game situation my choice would be Walker and Davies as we still have the pace and attacking threat of Walker but the defensive stability of Davies, as you said when Rose is bad he is awful which I wouldn't risk in the cup final or any of the big games left this year

Walker and Rose are still a level above Trippier and Davies IMO. Walker and Rose are the best full-backs in the league at carrying the ball forward at pace - they are both capable of getting us from front to back so quickly and that is vital IMO.

To the tune of "Just one Cornetto" .
He's Pochettinooo, He built our team,
Best scouting system in Milton Keynes,
He's gonna crush Old Wengers dreams,
He's Pochettinoo,
He built our teeeam

Back
Top Bottom