A Conversation with a Gooner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Me: Funny that your so desperate to keep van Persie youve put holland flags on your new kit for next season (see below)

http://www.epltalk.com/media/2012/05/Woolwich-home-kit-1.jpeg

Gooner: Funny how the Holland flag is orange

1967713405.png

:goonermong:

I'll add one of mine:

Gooner: Arteta's the best CM in the league.

Me (and several others): *laughs* What about Yaya Toure, Modric, Ramires etc...

Gooner: Yeah Toure's a good player, but Arteta's better.

:harryfacepalm: :goonermong:

A conversation I had with a gooner.

Me: Your team is shit
Gooner: Your team is shitter
Me: No, your team is shitter
Gooner: No, your team is shitter.

Bants.
Lutb3.gif

One I know has a favourite way to start a sentence when he speaks about Spurs: "With respect, but..."

He's the genius who came out with "So glad we got Arshavin. He's like Modric, only much better."

Also, one of his classics came when Eduardo dived earning a penalty against Celtic in the Champs League. He accepted Boruc hadn't actually contacted with Eduardo, but argued that because woolworths players are so quick and technical, if an opposing player even breezes past the scum player it could upset his flow and cause him to fall, so it was a fair penalty.

CJM said:
I'll add one of mine:

tbf I'm not sure they've won a single game without him.......he's like their Ledley and just as injury prone

Blanchflower said:
CJM said:
I'll add one of mine:

tbf I'm not sure they've won a single game without him.......he's like their Ledley and just as injury prone

That says more about the quality of their backup though. Good player, but not on Toure's level.

ZoC: u fucking lowlife piece of shit-cunt-fuck-wank. take that!
Gooner: OAAH! :goonermong:
ZoC: and that!!
Gooner: AHHHHHH! :goonermong:
ZoC: cunt.

Gooner: 'Happy St.Totteringham's Day!'

Me: 'Didn't you essentially copy St. Hotspur's day, give it a different name and use it against us? Just like you did with your white sleeves, and the small matter of moving to North London?'

Gooner: .......

I thought it was a subtle mind the gap reference, with the colors reversed. Which I'd take as a good sign, as they've added more elements to their shit kit that have something to do with Spurs. Forever in their shadow? Please, they're forever wanting to be like us.

Had a fucking rant ill prepared but thats enough really. They wish they were us. All their trophies mean shit in the face of soul and substance.

Back
Top Bottom