Access the forum on your mobile

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When I click on the show button for a spoiler for example it switches from the normal template to the mobile one on an iPad.

Case this is driving me fuckin NUTS one minute I'm in and then the next I get the moving to another server message again! What is this dodgy server??

Blatant i got an iPad post but does anyone get a strange style where the avatar is at the top of a post when clicking on a new post in a thread? A refresh returns back to normal for some reason

The avatar moves to the top of posts on mobile screen resolutions. Should display at the side on iPad though. Just tried it on my tablet and it's at the side.

The tapatalk for this forum no longer works on my iphone 4s. It says the tapatalk plug in is not installed correctly and to contact the system adminstrator. It was working about a month ago just fine. Please fix this.

The tapatalk for this forum no longer works on my iphone 4s. It says the tapatalk plug in is not installed correctly and to contact the system adminstrator. It was working about a month ago just fine. Please fix this.

I'm not using tapatalk any more. Just visit the forum in your phone's browser.

Back
Top Bottom