Alejo Veliz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd rather have done a quadruple bypass with an aneurysm thrown in than snip a dick.....🤢
200.gif

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

It was genuinely embarrassing for everyone tbh.

It was west ham. "We'll be running round the pitch with our willies hanging out shouting I've got a foreskin look at me"

Catchy, but ultimately pathetic, racist and almost certainly incorrect as you don't have to be Jewish to be snipped, meaning a lot of them blatantly don't have a foreskin either.

Wimbledon sang it as well, no? Never seen us in person vs the pikeys but it's no fucking shock that song would start from them.

Still don't understand how them and the chavs have been able to consistently get away with racism and for some reason we took more stick for being the Yid Army.

Wimbledon sang it as well, no? Never seen us in person vs the pikeys but it's no fucking shock that song would start from them.

Still don't understand how them and the chavs have been able to consistently get away with racism and for some reason we took more stick for being the Yid Army.
Only ever heard them (spam) sing it, but never seen us play Wimbledon in person.
Spam still sing it.

The cards are stacked, those that generate the noise about our use of Yid Army are usually rival fans looking to cause a stir.

It was genuinely embarrassing for everyone tbh.

It was west ham. "We'll be running round the pitch with our willies hanging out shouting I've got a foreskin look at me"

Catchy, but ultimately pathetic, racist and almost certainly incorrect as you don't have to be Jewish to be snipped, meaning a lot of them blatantly don't have a foreskin either.
It wasn't even that subtle: if memory serves, it was:
"We'll be running round Tottenham with our willies hanging out.... Singing I've got a foreskin why don't you?"
Fucking blatant.... Hiding in plain sight!

Cork
Jones
Sanchez
Ekoku
Fashanu
Bessant
Wise
Scales
To a man are all ass wipes. I can only stand Perry
What a cunt of a team that was (to be fair Perry is only off the list cos he played for us!)

It wasn't even that subtle: if memory serves, it was:
"We'll be running round Tottenham with our willies hanging out.... Singing I've got a foreskin why don't you?"
Fucking blatant.... Hiding in plain sight!

What a cunt of a team that was (to be fair Perry is only off the list cos he played for us!)
Yeah, I thought I had it wrong but didn't want to google it.

Dier on. Who immediately backed off and allowed the ball in to Scott to score. I haven't seen a replay, but I'd bet he allowed them to score the 2nd that was disallowed too.
This is the Veliz thread...

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

You haven't seen the replay but you bet it was Dier?

61HJJu3qinL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Ange did say a coupla months.... But then again, he does seem to be going down the Wenger route of overestimating injury times publicly!!

It was always the case when some Gooner would have been decapitated and paralyzed from the waist down on a Thursday, only to make a miraculous recovery by the weekend... I used to find it very annoying, but now I see the benefit of it...

Why SHOULD we let our opposition know who's playing or not before the game?

Unless Veliz is somehow on the bench tomorrow, it's Scarlett's time to shine!

I know it could be worse, and I know this has been said a thousand times already this week, but I don't think we can say enough how sorry we all feel for the lad. :(

Clearly he would have played on with one leg amputated if he thought he could help us, what an incredible (if naive) attitude for a young lad in a world where some of them think they are bigger than their clubs. Just when he surely would have got lots of minutes in the coming weeks. Desperately unlucky for him (and tbh no more than typical of how our season is going in terms of injuries - the combinations, the timing, all of it is pretty much the perfect storm).

The only silver lining I guess is that with the attitude he appears to have, he will be totally focussed on his rehabilitation, and if he comes back fully fit and with that kind of 'run through brick walls' attitude, it will be exciting to see what he can actually do.

Back
Top Bottom