Alright, look

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our last 9 Results:

vs QPR: Lost 1-0 (Disappointing, but QPR Away is always hard to go to.) At home; QPR Drew Everton, BEAT Woolwich, BEAT Liverpool. And they lost to Fulham and Wolves because they had a player sent off. They also lost to Chelsea 1-0, and the only goal was a penalty. This result wasn't that bad!

vs Norwich: Lost 2-1 (No excuses, we were shit)

vs Sunderland: Drew 0-0 (Noone deserved to win, shit game, still got a point, played away too.)

vs Swansea: Won 3-1 (Good result.)

vs Chelsea: Drew 0-0 (Should've won. We had more chances and Almost scored the winner if it wasn't for Cahill. Almost a win. Not bad result, away too.)

vs Stoke: Drew 1-1 (This was a bad game too, Stoke have been pretty decent this year though but we should've won)

vs Everton: Lost 1-0 (When have we ever beaten Everton away? We almost got a goal in the last minutes too with Saha, so it wasn't that bad)

vs Man Utd: Lost 3-1 (So many chances in the first half, I don't know how they scored. But Utd being Utd, we never beat them anyway, not a poor result considering Man utd is one of the best)

vs Woolwich: Lost 5-2 (Well, nothing to say here.)

Overall, I think our fixtures came in at a hard time, all in a row. Woolwich away is always difficult for any team. Man utd, well I never expected us to win. Everton away, not that bad of a game, or result. Stoke, well that we should have won. Chelsea, good game should have won, but still, a draw at stamford bridge is good. Swansea, win, good. Sunderland, disappointing really. We were shit against Norwich, they deserved it. QPR (AWAY) They beat Liverpool and Woolwich away recently too, and this time it was only 1-0 against us with a stupid goal.

It's not all doom and gloom, just 2 or 3 bad results, the rest, well I weren't expecting us to win against Woolwich, Man utd or Everton. Norwich, QPR and Stoke are the only Really bad results.

I know I said "We should've won" plenty of times, but we were so close to scoring, Bale hitting the bar, Saha hitting the post. Good saves from the keepers, I think the only bad thing was the timing of these fixtures.

We're still in the race, but if you've already lost hope, there's always next year. Europa League won't be THAT bad, I mean.. We'll actually have a chance this time!

Can't look back now though. We have Blackburn at home next and WE WILL WIN!

I'm trying my hardest to support Spurs but the depressing shit you guys have been posting and the shit you're saying about spurs is stupid. Wear your shirt proudly. "It's better to aim high and fail rather than aim low and succeed". Don't be soppy, look how fucking brilliant we were at the beginning of the season! You weren't calling for Harry's head there were you? We beat Woolwich at home. LIVERPOOL 4 FUCKING 0! NEWCASTLE 5 FUCKING 0!

If I asked you at the start of the season, where would you expect us to finish you certainly wouldn't say in the top 4 or in the FA cup semi final. Look at Newcastle They're on such a great run but they're only 3 points ahead of us. 3 points! Why is that? Because we were fucking brilliant in the beginning of the season and we Over-achieved. Now it's the final leg of the season and we can
WILL finish above Newcastle.

BLACKBURN'S GONNA GET THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM ON A SILVER FUCKING PLATTER! COYS! :rafaaaa: :bale: :dawson:

:Edit: Also let that saggy tosser go to England, he's done what he came here to do and we weren't expecting anything more from him, he's done well but it's time for someone else. If we lose all our next game, which we won't because Blackburn are complete shit and we will win 7-0. But all the other games, if we lose them then so be it. We'll get a new manager, a new start, sell and buy players and we'll fucking win the Europa league, Carling cup, FA Cup, Premier League and the motherfucking Emirates cup because that's how badass we are.

Let those Woolwich twats laugh at us, but remember, we as human beings, we as Football fans are better than them. They were hidden in their little troll caves at the beginning of the season. When we beat them at home, when we were 10 points clear, where were those tossers? Nowhere, because they aren't proud of their shitty club or their scummy shirts. Same goes with that cunt of a club Chelsea.

But we are, because we're motherfucking Tottenham! Super tottenham from the lane! Lets do this boys, lets go to the last 4 game, sing your hearts out and accept defeat or Grace the victory of finishing in the top 4.

Man you should ask harry to do the next team talk. I'm sitting on a train into London just wanting to stamp on woolwich fans!!!!!! COYMFS

Pyro_era said:
Our last 9 Results:

vs QPR: Lost 1-0 (Disappointing, but QPR Away is always hard to go to.) At home; QPR Drew Everton, BEAT Woolwich, BEAT Liverpool. And they lost to Fulham and Wolves because they had a player sent off. They also lost to Chelsea 1-0, and the only goal was a penalty. This result wasn't that bad!

if losing to a team in the bottom 3 is considered 'not a bad result' then you aren't going to finish in the top 4

I held that exact feeling of "we'll be alright next game" until the Norwich game. Then watching the Chelsea and QPR games I just felt that there was nothing. No passion, no desire, no creativity, no likelihood of scoring, no shits given at losing again. Everton, who have fuck all to play for showed way, way more heart at OT yesterday.

We lack any sort of creativity when we get into the final third. Whenever teams 'park the bus' we play all this slow football bullshit which gets us nowhere.

[Rant]
I'm kind of beyond the big talk ups for Spurs now. Sorry, the last of my positivity was beaten out of me sitting in the Elbow Rooms watching the game on Saturday.

We seem to move from one result to the next, picking the bones out of all the negatives and do our best to draw out any positives we think we can find.

I'm just numb.

Bottom line we are not scoring goals. We look more than capable of scoring goals, but we're not. That's it.

I've walked into work this morning and had the jeering Woolwich fans asking me about the result. I'm sick of it now.

I honestly wish we didn't have the start to the season that we did. I'd have taken all these results mixed up and spread across the season and being where we are now.

One more thing. I'm not taking it that these were hard games. They weren't. They were games that at the start of the season we would have waltzed through. Games that if we had shown a bit of steel we would have got results or at least we wouldn't have lost.

Fuck it.

[\Rant]

Pyro_era said:
Told you guys to not lose the faith, we've still got this.
Maybe, still a big maybe. We've got to get our results in the next two and the Blanchflower Derby is a lot harder than it sounds.

4th is ours to fuck-up, so fingers crossed the boys are building up a head of steam.

This is Spurs! :ade:

Back
Top Bottom