Andros Townsend

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Andros Townsend..would you to keep him?

• Total voters
So.. what are the odds we will do our own Phil-Jones-kind-of-a-deal with Townsend :D ?
I mean he would be HG an club trained and with this tempo, we have to soon play U14 kids on wings :D .

So.. what are the odds we will do our own Phil-Jones-kind-of-a-deal with Townsend :D ?
I mean he would be HG an club trained and with this tempo, we have to soon play U14 kids on wings :D .
He hasn’t played a game in 20 odd months, has been turned down on lower league trials, ummmm…

Santiago is a likely Youth to be added to first team, Donley to keep his place possibly, as he may have been dropping down with Gil returning. Veliz is clearly the Wildcard option after Son and Richarlison up top.

Naaaaa Mate.

The poll says we should keep him
Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

The poll says we should keep him
Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Pretty convincing margins as well! 70-30!

So that is settled then.

P.S - no, I am not trying to hype him up and think he would be some brilliant option. Most of the time he frustrated the shit out of me when he played for us. I'm just hopeless romantic for come-back stories I suppose :D .

He's gonna come off the bench tomorrow and and score the winner, isn't he?

Even IF he's not registered to play, Klopp will make SURE he has the right paperverk!!

Back
Top Bottom