Andros Townsend

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Andros Townsend..would you to keep him?

• Total voters
I saw the paper's probable 11's and Milner was starting on the right...

This is the exact news I was waiting for! We're gonaaaa win 7-2!!!

Happy for him. Hope he rips them to shreds. Also hope Sturridge scores for my goalscorer challenge pick. Andros can assist all three.

Mrs is out, haven't been this up for an England game in years.

It DEFINITELY makes a difference when YIDS are involved!!!
The England games recently (they escape me tbh) were total non-events without any Spurs representation... Couldn't have given less of a shit!

Tonight on the other hand....

Oh, and brace yourself for the hype if Andros has a decent game!!! (as well as the cheeky bid from Real in Jan!!!!!!)

Him and Baines have been the best players on the pitch so far.

Pleased for his call-up, he deserves it, he's been our best player in the last few games imo

Edit: What a sexy run :avbdamn: well done Andros

Last edited:
Wowzers!!!
Expect a £90m Real Madrid bid any day now!!!!!

Oh, bye then... Way to piss on your parade by bringing that chain-smoking 30+ a day cunt on!

"His trials and tribulations at spurs......loaned out 9 times......they don't want him"

You fucking cunt.

Why is it not ok for spurs to look after themselves when everyone else does?!

"His trials and tribulations at spurs......loaned out 9 times..... Why is it not ok for spurs to look after themselves when everyone else does?!

'Cos it wouldn't be Spursy if they congratulated us on nurturing young English talent, and giving him plenty of League experience in his early career by making the most of the loaning system!

1ih7xv.jpg

:gio:

Back
Top Bottom