Andros Townsend

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Andros Townsend..would you to keep him?

• Total voters
Its tragic that people will not even give the guy credit when he does something good. He is born and bred spurs, tries his heart out. What has someone gotta do to get a break?
Fucking hell you're on one at the minute arent you. How have you turned this into me slating Townsend?

The guy said Even premier league keepers would struggle with that... I simply pointed out Premier league keepers would have been in a better position to deal with a shot like that and probably would have saved it. Thats a fact mate, saying it isnt equates to saying that San Marino keeper is premier league quality. Chill out.

Ps Paulinho is shit.

Its tragic that people will not even give the guy credit when he does something good. He is born and bred spurs, tries his heart out. What has someone gotta do to get a break?
I agree with the sentiment but I don't think that's what Anthony Beale Anthony Beale means. And he's right, most PL goal keepers would have saved it. It was still a good strike though and would of at least won a corner. His shooting has been pretty decent though so far this season, people have just focused on one off game with his shooting though, the Forest one. Still though any confidence is great for him and I really hopes he can at least make it to a position as a regular sub.

despite it being san marino, it's a great shot low into the corner which a lot of premier league goal keepers would struggle to save. credit where it's due

i struggle to see too much difference between andros' goal and the one eriksen banged in last weekend. people are still creaming themselves over the eriksen goal

Back
Top Bottom