Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But that's the point... All the "World class Best ones" are totally unrealistic...

So we're left with the Realistic ones, of which Ange is a prime example... (Unless you think Martinez, De Zerbi or Franck are more what we need?)

We can't complain with the level or standard of manager we CAN get, when the level of manager people WANT are out of reach, surely?
Last summer we could have done better than Ange. Poch and Nagelsmann were both available.
I'm quite interested to see what Iraola does in his 2nd season too. Bit of a new name on the scene but held his own very well IMO.

You didn't address the Ange question but it's fine I know you won't answer it because that would mean you'd have to pick a side which renders your trolling and therefore your entire existence on this forum a bit pointless because you'd have to stick to a position and actually have the courage of your convictions for once to actually back your own word but it's cool I take it you're just gonna ignore it because you're trying to pull out your usual deflection tactic to try and divert the attention away from yourself it seems ;)
Ok

But that's the point... All the "World class Best ones" are totally unrealistic...

So we're left with the Realistic ones, of which Ange is a prime example... (Unless you think Martinez, De Zerbi or Franck are more what we need?)

We can't complain with the level or standard of manager we CAN get, when the level of manager people WANT are out of reach, surely?

And the whole point of the new Stadium / Multiplex arena with the highest ticket prices in world football was what again, exactly?

file.php

And the whole point of the new Stadium / Multiplex arena with the highest ticket prices in world football was what again, exactly?

file.php
To be fair we have spent half a billion net on transfers over the last 5 years.

Just not very well evidently.

Some top tier players would need us to pay them 500 grand a week to stop them joining City on 150k, or even consider joining us.

Sacked by Hibs after only 8 months. Hope he"s better under Ange.

Some people are better coaches than managers, however, the article says;

“It’s believed Montgomery, whose tenure in Edinburgh lasted just eight months amid much upheaval and broken promises on player recruitment by the club’s owners, is slated to slot in as Postecoglou’s nominal number two at a team looking to improve on last season’s fifth placed finish in Ange's first year at the helm.”

You didn't address the Ange question but it's fine I know you won't answer it because that would mean you'd have to pick a side which renders your trolling and therefore your entire existence on this forum a bit pointless because you'd have to stick to a position and actually have the courage of your convictions for once to actually back your own word but it's cool I take it you're just gonna ignore it because you're trying to pull out your usual deflection tactic to try and divert the attention away from yourself it seems ;)

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

Ended that troll again lol. Well played. Smashed it out of the park!

Back
Top Bottom