Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know how accurate Football Insider is, but if it's true that Levy is thinking about getting a new manager in by 'July' it means we'll be heading into the summer transfer window without a manager...
Yes, I know.
I was trying being funny. I'm not really one of Daniel Levy's biggest fans.

Another arrogant cunt who can’t see past your English Oil Money League.

You don’t deserve Ange.

And if he did take it, as soon as he listens to that fucking suicide anthem you lot sing every week (oh when the spurs go marching on or some shite like that) he’ll fucking wish he stayed up here.
Oh and the fields of athenry is a right cheery wee ditty🤪

This guy is a winner, he made Celtic big again, he won the SPL. Once south of the island, he will win the EPL in 2 seasons, guaranteed and cups will fill the empty trophy cabinet in no time.

Levy boy! Go and get this guy, he's gold dust. It's no brainer, ain't rocket science. It's a win win situation. This guy can be described by infinite of superlatives.

Last edited:
He is so fucking weird, he sounds like a bbc presenter giving a preview of whats to come in the next hour, but that never stops speaking in that voice.
Yeah; I know what you mean.

He wants to be Mr Tottenham and tries very hard to maintain a polished routine.

I do like him though.

Despite getting the impression he gets into a single bed, in his THFC pyjamas, in his mum and dad's box bedroom, with THFC curtains, bedside lamp and duvet cover.

I watch all the Spurs youtube content.

I love it when Cowlin is pissed off. He has such a sour face as if someone has just walked into his living room and taken a shit on the carpet.

Last night was different. He almost had his head in his hands.

We’ve tried big bollocks managers in Mourinho and Cunte. Didn’t work because they are dinosaurs who can only win through boring defensive football. Now let’s show we have balls too and try something different and fresh to the Prem

Another arrogant cunt who can’t see past your English Oil Money League.

You don’t deserve Ange.

And if he did take it, as soon as he listens to that fucking suicide anthem you lot sing every week (oh when the spurs go marching on or some shite like that) he’ll fucking wish he stayed up here.
English Oil Money League.…….this the same league you and your dimwitted city neighbours given half the chance would like to play in?

Yeah; I know what you mean.

He wants to be Mr Tottenham and tries very hard to maintain a polished routine.

I do like him though.

Despite getting the impression he gets into a single bed, in his THFC pyjamas, in his mum and dad's box bedroom, with THFC curtains, bedside lamp and duvet cover.

I watch all the Spurs youtube content.

I love it when Cowlin is pissed off. He has such a sour face as if someone has just walked into his living room and taken a shit on the carpet.

Last night was different. He almost had his head in his hands.
That is how the rest of us have felt for years.

Celtic fan here,1st and last post on here. Just want to let ye know ye will get an absolute gem of a manager. The day he was announced with us the majority of us had not heard of him but by God that soon changed. He has an aura about him and just a genuine good guy. He takes no shit from the press and will unite your fan base. He lost 3 of his first game with us but you could just see what type of football we would play. Non stop attacking from everywhere. Genuinely so gutted to loose him but wish him nothing but the best and he will leave as a Celtic legend after only 2 years.

Celtic fan here,1st and last post on here. Just want to let ye know ye will get an absolute gem of a manager. The day he was announced with us the majority of us had not heard of him but by God that soon changed. He has an aura about him and just a genuine good guy. He takes no shit from the press and will unite your fan base. He lost 3 of his first game with us but you could just see what type of football we would play. Non stop attacking from everywhere. Genuinely so gutted to loose him but wish him nothing but the best and he will leave as a Celtic legend after only 2 years.

You might not lose him knowing us. Just as much chance we screw up negotiations and he signs a big fat contract with you. Always nice to when fans of other clubs don’t want to lose someone as it mean they must be doing well.

By chance what was your view of Rogers (leaving for Leicester in the middle of the season aside)

I think he'll be another Martin Jol....
Maybe not the highest profile/glamour name/latest big thing Manager in the world that some seem to be hoping for/demanding...

...but if he's as likeable as he seems (and as Jol was) then I bet he'll be popular.

If he gets the players onside, the fans will be singing his name in no time...

Just as soon as we learn how to pronounce it!

"Oh Ange, whoah-oh...
Oh Angie, whoa-oh-oh-oh!"
He came to White Hart Lane...
We can't pronounce his name...."

You might not lose him knowing us. Just as much chance we screw up negotiations and he signs a big fat contract with you. Always nice to when fans of other clubs don’t want to lose someone as it mean they must be doing well.

By chance what was your view of Rogers (leaving for Leicester in the middle of the season aside)
It's Donna.

Bigging up Doner.

Foul voted. Disagree as much as you like, but the attacks on guest posters, who have been nothing but respectful, is disgraceful.

Fucking ashamed you're anything to do with this club you bigoted clown.
Your a clown of you think I'm a bigot. The bigots are wearing green or blue white and red and I've no idea how some people can be so ignorant of the facts.

I've said nothing bigotted but happily point out their bigotry and having lived up thier I know what I'm talking about. The whole of Scotland outwith the old firm hate them for thier constant sectarianism which has grown not reduced.

If you think I'm wrong about how they treat English people Jewish people or in fact just about anyone else feel free to look it up.

Ps you wouldn't accept some scumbag west ham fan on here bull shitting about anything... But I doubt they are real posters simply for the fact I know them, they utterly hate us, they may not say it to your face but trust me they do.

Against fucking who???? After outspending everyone by how much. He's a fucking donkey in a donkey league.

Seriously how much is Scott munn paying for your shit. Fuck off back to the east end of bigot land and sing your anti English songs there with your wee biggot mates.
He can't be worse than what we have seen the last 4 years (yes including Poch last year (or is it 5))

I watched Chris Cowlin's video last night.

I thought he was going to cry.

Cowlin is a company man if ever there was a THFC version.

He just said he didn't want Postecoglou and I knew from that moment that this will never happen.

If Levy has radicalised Chris Cowlin the gig is up.

Yeah I just watched it. Couldn't believe it, Mr positive looks completely shattered. Levy has finally broken him

Sad to see what Levy is doing to this club and it's fans

Back
Top Bottom