Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else notice how he likes to get close enough to other managers to intimidate them for the pre game handshakes?

It’s all smiles but he’s also grabbing the bicep and looking people in the fucking eye same time.

Every game we want to take it to teams and he’s sending the same message to managers
If cunty handshake behavior won you titles, we let the true Michelangelo of the artform get away :mourloopy:

Anyone else notice how he likes to get close enough to other managers to intimidate them for the pre game handshakes?

It’s all smiles but he’s also grabbing the bicep and looking people in the fucking eye same time.

Every game we want to take it to teams and he’s sending the same message to managers
Two games.

I hope George Ange stays for many years, maybe we should all be praying for time

news-george-michael.jpg

It's an impressive start. I'm Irish so I'm obviously well aware of his Celtic connection and what they thought of him but I still wasn't really happy with his appointment. I'm already sold on him though, love him to bits, love how he talks, love his respect for the club and in particular the fans. As we've all said before Mourinho and Conte always sounded like they were doing us a favour. Ange gives us the respect we deserve. It's only 2 games in but it's proper Tottenham football, try to win instead of try to not lose. COYS.

Back
Top Bottom