Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we tried to get Conte in the summer. Didnt like his demands. Went for the cheapest option available. Sacked him and paid his contract , wasted money. Now we cant do much to the squad till january, gone back to Conte again after wasting the first half of the season.

Levy is soooo stupid, its beyond a joke now.

Only thing worse would be if he went back for Poch. "Bought a 100 million worth of players for you, and then i sacked you in two months , went through 3 managers and wasted a lot of money, and im bringing you back again"

If this team cant get up for someone with Conte's recent CV they wont get up for anyone I hope he calls some of our shower of shite out straight away.

Think we should focus on league games.

Next 6
Everton (A)
Leeds (H)
Burnley (A)
Brentford (H)
Norwich (H)
Brighton (A)
Leicester (A)

We could have had a worse run of games for him to implement his ideas.
Brighton and Leicester look the hardest but we would need to get something from those games as next up

We have Liverpool at home next but then:

Palace (H)
Southampton (A)
Watford (A)
Woolwich (H)

So 11 of our next 12 fixtures should be viewed as winnable IMO.

It will be very interesting to see if Ndombele is a starter for Conte.
I think it’s been said, apparently Inter/Conte wanted him in the summer. Imo Ndombele’s attitude has seen an improvement during Nuno despite some differences early on, and maybe a world class manager like Conte will give everyone a confidence boost regarding the ambitions of the club.

Of course now we’ll finally know if Ndombele really is lazy or it was just a narrative to beat him down. Conte will demand 100% hard work and Ndombele (and anyone else) will find himself at the bottom of the ocean if he doesn’t apply that.

If this team cant get up for someone with Conte's recent CV they wont get up for anyone I hope he calls some of our shower of shite out straight away.

This is a true acid test for all our players. Conte will reset everything to zero and every spot in the starting XI will be up for grabs. If our players are as talented as they think they are, they should all be excited. All they have to do is work hard/follow his instructions and they will play.

There is no way we will have the lowest distance covered in the league from now on, if some of our players have to die in training for Conte to get the team running hard again, so be it. Anyone who doesn't want to work like a dog will be binned.

Think we should focus on league games.

Next 6
Everton (A)
Leeds (H)
Burnley (A)
Brentford (H)
Norwich (H)
Brighton (A)
Leicester (A)

We could have had a worse run of games for him to implement his ideas.
Brighton and Leicester look the hardest but we would need to get something from those games as next up

We have Liverpool at home next but then:

Palace (H)
Southampton (A)
Watford (A)
Woolwich (H)

So 11 of our next 12 fixtures should be viewed as winnable IMO.
Can you count to 7?

It's the sort of error I make on a regular basis, but I have to refresh the page before I notice and quick edit.
I kept changing what I was looking at.
My first intention was next 6
Then I just kept listing games we could win (and didn't notice I'd put 7)
Then thought after Liverpool we'd have a bad run of games but the next 5 looked ok so I put them in.

Sometimes it's best to delete and start again rather than keep changing your mind.

Back
Top Bottom