Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Consider the football we were playing when Nuno was sacked versus now. It’s only been five months!

Imagine what this man could do with some signings and a full preseason. World class.

God... I've had my doubts but I'm pretty much all in on Conte now. This man is a fcking genius. We're playing our best football over the last 3-4 seasons right now.

I credit Jose for unlocking the Kane as a #10/distributor but towards the second half of the season last year, he went back to playing Harry Kane as an out and out #9. Now it seems like Conte is going all in as Kane as a #10/distributor and it's working to perfection.
You can fuck off. You don’t get to backtrack on your absolute bullshit. Fuck off. and when you arrive there you have fuck off once more

This guy has improved us so so much, just goes to show that you need time to implement a system.

Him and Kane are the most important people at the club right now and we just need to give them whatever they want.

God... I've had my doubts but I'm pretty much all in on Conte now. This man is a fcking genius. We're playing our best football over the last 3-4 seasons right now.

I credit Jose for unlocking the Kane as a #10/distributor but towards the second half of the season last year, he went back to playing Harry Kane as an out and out #9. Now it seems like Conte is going all in as Kane as a #10/distributor and it's working to perfection.
Absolutely , that’s why he just has to be backed in the summer. We cannot let this opportunity slip away

Since he joined us we're 3rd, City and Liverpool 50 pts, us next with 39 pts. Concidering the shambles he took on and the fact we have (still) some pretty poor players that is amazing.

Conte looks back to enjoying himself again now too and really happy with how the team are playing. I think he knows we aren’t far off now.

As we’ve all said, back him in the summer and with a bit of luck we could enjoy ourselves next season. But it’s us. The doubt is always there lingering at the back of the mind that we will fuck it up for ourselves somehow.

I absolutely love everything about this man. Sure he’s going to make mistakes, no one is perfect, but he’s got all the tools to win us some trophies. Let’s hope the board keep him happy and buy the player he needs to build something competitive here.

Anyway

Want You Love GIF by FUN WITH FRIDAY

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom