Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, it's because they send the information while in meetings.

They have to be discreet while texting, which causes spelling mistakes.
Hmm - interesting theory.

That would suggest ITKs have real insider knowledge.

Rather than being on the sauce in expensive boozers with big mouth agents.

Or functionally illiterate.

:unsure:

I kinda see your point, and fair play for pulling me up on mine...
but WHY, if that's the case did he leave Inter, the moment financial restrictions were put in place, and then, by all accounts, 'turn us down' (if you believe the media) when it became obvious we would be operating under a similarly tight budget? ...or maybe we turned HIM down?

I just wish Hoddle had've been a better manager for us... he'd still be here.... preparing for our '10 in a Row' season!

He left Inter not because financial restrictions were put in place but because after he won the league with them they want to gut the team. He is a competitive guy, he wants resources to compete and the cuts they were talking about wouldn't make that possible. I doubt many, if any, top managers are staying at their teams if they are told they aren't going to try and compete.

Same with us. He didn't say he needed the same resources as City or Chelsea he said he needed money to compete. He has shown he will take lesser talent and make them better and win with them, but that doesn't mean he can take complete trash and make it great. He needs something to work with.

He has never been about needing huge money to win. His biggest purchase at Inter was Lukaku, after that the next year Hakimi. He will make teams better than their parts, he will work with lesser guys to make them better, but we aren't competing by having a back line of Dier-Sanchez-Davies. he has every right to ask for money to improve on stuff like that.

Well was talking shit about Benitez before now Conte back on the scene I'm certain it gets done this time around.

Conte obviously likes the challenge and what better challenge than this current spurs. It's a harder job now than I remember anytime in the past purely because of the pressure of expectation.

This Conte deal gets done this week I'm certain of it

Well was talking shit about Benitez before now Conte back on the scene I'm certain it gets done this time around.

Conte obviously likes the challenge and what better challenge than this current spurs. It's a harder job now than I remember anytime in the past purely because of the pressure of expectation.

Hope so but doubt it unfortunately

I agree, Conte has visited our training ground before, which coach wouldn't want to wank there.

Just saw the Romano interview with Chris Cowlin. Why does Levy not want him to bring his staff? The current coaching staff and model Levy has in place must not be that amazing given the shit served up on the pitch. Definitely penny pinching.
He's thinking about the potential payouts when he has to sack them. Guaranteed.

:levystare:

Got any links??
Only-Built-4-Cuban-Linx.jpg

94562606_LL_1.jpg

I am sceptical we have any other irons in the fire.

Back
Top Bottom