Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dreadful appointment simply dreadful

Volatile personality in a club desperate for stability.

Short term coach who doenst stay long at all, known for signing older players, is at a club with many youth prospects and not many veterans

Defensive football, when the club doesn't have the players to play that way nor the cultural identity that's expected ie Inter.

Man management is extremely bad for the long term but excellent in the short term.

Awful record in Europe, and on incredible wages.

Sure he has pedigree but so does mourinho! I fail to see the difference between the two. Whatever argument can be made for him can be made for Mourinho, and he failed at Spurs spectacularly.

Potter has his team playing great stuff and done wonders with young players and a small budget.

He's the no brainer long term visionary approach not chasing short term success
goodfellas-wiseguys.gif

“Last summer our union did not happen because the end of my relationship with Inter was still too recent and emotionally too involved with the end of the season, so I felt that it wasn’t yet the right time to return to coaching.

But the contagious enthusiasm and determination of Daniel Levy in wanting to entrust me with this task had already hit the mark. Now that the opportunity has returned, I have chosen to take it with great conviction.”
He got a 1Million bonus for saying this part.

Dreadful appointment simply dreadful

Volatile personality in a club desperate for stability.

Short term coach who doenst stay long at all, known for signing older players, is at a club with many youth prospects and not many veterans

Defensive football, when the club doesn't have the players to play that way nor the cultural identity that's expected ie Inter.

Man management is extremely bad for the long term but excellent in the short term.

Awful record in Europe, and on incredible wages.

Sure he has pedigree but so does mourinho! I fail to see the difference between the two. Whatever argument can be made for him can be made for Mourinho, and he failed at Spurs spectacularly.

Potter has his team playing great stuff and done wonders with young players and a small budget.

He's the no brainer long term visionary approach not chasing short term success
Incredibly lazy to call conte football "defensive" and to compare him to jose

Completely different managers

Conte's inter were only outscored by Atalanta who are one of the most attacking teams in Europe and remember that 16/17 season where we played the best football we've played for the past 30 years under Poch, yeah that team scored only 1 more goal than Contes chelsea..

Back
Top Bottom