Anyone going to the open training session at the lane tomorrow?? (question)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well its 3 questions actually.

The lads come out to train at 10.30am ..... the paxton rd car park opens at 10am

yet the website says the fun starts at 9.00am at tottenham square???

What is this so called 'fun' at tottenham square & where the fook can I park if the paxton rd car park dont open till 10am???

Next

My boys trained at the Spurs academy on saturday & they said that the kids were in for a very special treat on monday??? Any inside info as to what the special treat is?

I read on the website that Ledley King will be making an appearance but I cant see that as being a specific 'special treat' (although it is a bloody good feature from my perspective as I love the bloke)

I notice Ginola was at the Chavs match??? but again I cant see that being a treat for the kids????

Unveiling a new Chirpy????

I know EA & Matchattax are going to be there...... maybe a connection with them somehow?

Any ideas? If any of you are going hope you have a reet crack

COYS

just saw this... it's today isn't it? in fact, it's RIGHT NOW!!!! damn, and there was me looking forward to all the FUN IN TOTTENHAM SQUARE (have they just made that place up, or does it actually exist? I'm thinking it's the bombsite/flattened bit just down from the Paxton Road end, where the 'Pop-Up' Spurs shop and Hog-Roast stall are situated on a matchday...

TL;DR

Let us know if it was any good....

Just got back from a mixed bag of lows & highs.

Lady at the club said the car park at the paxton end would be available at 10am so we set out to get there on time & decided to miss out on all this so called fun at 'tottenham square' which started at 9am (an area to the left of bil nic way with tents and inflatables)....

When we turned up at 10am we were told that the car park was full & we would have to drive around looking for a car park space :parker:

It would seem that the lady on the phone had wrongly informed us the car park would be open at 10am ....... it must have been open prior to 9am.

So by the time we found a parking spot down a back street & got to our seats the A team had already been out on the pitch for 15 mins. We watched them for about 10 mins and they fooked off... :bale2:
We were still able to watch the lads that didnt play on sunday for about an hour but it was a proper choker as it was my two sons first trip to the lane & they looked rightly cheesed :kaboul:

When we left the ground Micheal Dawson came out to sign autographs in 'tottenham square' but the queue was 300 strong at least so we decided to just go to the shop and fook off home & have a KFC on the way to cheer us up a bit.

We came out of the shop & were just about to fook off back to the car when the legend that is Gareth Bale saved the day:baletroll:

He only came out for a meet and greet at the main entrance & spent nearly 30 minutes signing auto's & giving photo shoots.... no queue or anything. He signed my lads shirts & they got a cracking photo stood next to him & were absolutely buzzing.

It was only a fiver for adults & free for the cubs so all in all I cant really complain (much :levystare:)
Bonus was they were so chuffed they completely forgot about KFC as we drove home so I ended up with extra beer money :gazza:.

COYS

(them smileys man.... talk about genius lmao)

Back
Top Bottom