Apart from Sol Campbell, which player went down in your estimation the most?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In all honesty I can't hate players for wanting to join massive clubs and win trophies, like Bale and Modric or players who didnt want to stick with a mid table team like we were in the 90s but Carr, Keane, Berbatov and Campbell can all go fuck themselves.

In all honesty I can't hate players for wanting to join massive clubs and win trophies, like Bale and Modric or players who didnt want to stick with a mid table team like we were in the 90s but Carr, Keane, Berbatov and Campbell can all go fuck themselves.

Carr is very underrated in this regard.

Went on about wanting a bigger club, ended up at fucking Newcastle. He can fuck right off.

I'm from the Lineker / Gazza era as a youngster.

No ill feeling about how they left the club but both down in their estimation from playing days sadly. Lineker for just being a massive bulb politically and thinking he's some sort of preacher on social media. Gazza for the endless chances he's had and ruined over the years.

Back
Top Bottom