Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Played well, controlled the game well. Looks like the only way we're gonna concede at the moment is by a fuck up.

Surprise surprise the only player to get booked is a Spurs player despite numerous Villa fouls.
And that never happens to us, thank God!

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Interesting game. Villa playing a 532 and tactically set up to try and nullify us. There have been chances to play players behind Villa’s back line, but Johnson, Udogie and even Maddison haven’t seen them or chosen not to play them.

Kulusevski off, Johnson on the right, maybe even swap Sarr for Bentancur who’s more likely to see/make a creative pass.

In these sort of matches I'd like us to be flexible and get our full backs to stay wide to double up on the wide positions, pointless then coming in field and adding to the congestion.

You stopped watching so decided it was really important for everyone to know so came in the match thread to announce it.

Gotcha

Go to the gym mate. You’re having a mare on the forum
I might even watch it again and post that I’m watching it again and theres nothing you can do about it

You love grandstanding though. Take a day off mate

Back
Top Bottom