Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur (26 dec 2012)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur PMSL at you going through disliking all my posts, sorry what age are you?

Silly boy ? Take a gander.......You were working that key board around 10:03.......LMAO

Do you normally cry about something your guilty of ?

1. 25 minutes ago

2. Hegarz rated your post
    clear.png
    Dislike in the thread Match ThreadTottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland (away) 29/12/2012.

Today at 10:04 PM

3. Hegarz rated your post
    clear.png
    Dislike in the thread Match ThreadTottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland (away) 29/12/2012.

4. Hegarz rated your post
    clear.png

5. Hegarz rated your post
    clear.png

Today at 10:03 PM

I'm grumpy from being waken up at 4am by a phone call... so I'mma be short brief and maybe a little cunty. take it to fucking private messaging, dish it out there and come back with a handshake :parker:

I'm grumpy from being waken up at 4am by a phone call... so I'mma be short brief and maybe a little cunty. take it to fucking private messaging, dish it out there and come back with a handshake :parker:
That wasn't even remotely cunty. You have much to learn about cuntiness. :cunt:

Watched boxing day with Chicago Spurs- laugh of the day went out when someone started singing about Woolwich being scared of the bus.

Can postpone playing on boxing day- cant postpone being complete cunts.

Excuse me for disliking your personal digs at me?

Instead you go back and dislike something completely irrelevant from 2 days ago.

Hey man.........You started all this non-sense w/ your condescending post in the first place

I can say it 20x .........who are you or anyone else to tell me otherwise ? Exactly

Back
Top Bottom