AVB'S BLUE & WHITE ARMY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

only if Madrid pay all his wages...and he knocks on every Spurs supporter's door with a sandwich board declaring his most sincere apologies. A little like in America where they make paedophiles do the same thing....not play on loan at Spurs...the sandwich board...oh, fuck it!

only if Madrid pay all his wages...and he knocks on every Spurs supporter's door with a sandwich board declaring his most sincere apologies. A little like in America where they make paedophiles do the same thing....not play on loan at Spurs...the sandwich board...oh, fuck it!

Woah, woah!! In America they make paedophiles go round kids' houses wearing a sandwich board to say sorry? o_O

Woah, woah!! In America they make paedophiles go round kids' houses wearing a sandwich board to say sorry? o_O
At least some states require sex offenders to go door to door to disclose their "status" when they move into a new neighborhood. Have you never seen The Big Lebowski?

At least some states require sex offenders to go door to door to disclose their "status" when they move into a new neighborhood. Have you never seen The Big Lebowski?

I haven't so..wow!

I really can't get my head round that. Honestly, I'm surprised they make it past 5 houses without receiving a kicking...do they make it all the way round?

I half expect to visit the USA one day to see dead paedophile sandwiches littering street corners...! :roflmao:

I really can't get my head round that. Honestly, I'm surprised they make it past 5 houses without receiving a kicking...do they make it all the way round?
I think the movie dramatizes it. But yes, sex offenders do have to register, and it's public knowledge that they've registered. Hell, there's even a website:

The National Sex Offender Registry: http://www.nsopr.gov/

I think the movie dramatizes it. But yes, sex offenders do have to register, and it's public knowledge that they've registered. Hell, there's even a website:

The National Sex Offender Registry: http://www.nsopr.gov/
You're absolutely right, on just a second's further reflection the actual door to door thing is ridiculous. Brain is so:mong: today I directly cited The Big Lebowski for facts. It seems they do have to report when they move, but to the police, not their neighbors (in California at least).

Back
Top Bottom