Bale Has More To Do Before He Outgrows Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
It has been one of those weekends; actually it’s been one of those summers. Everything to do with Spurs has been analysed, inspected and the rumours have been incessant. Roberto Soldado is set to join, Emmanuel Adebayor is off to Turkey, and predictably Gareth Bale is set to become the world’s most expensive player. For most of the summer I have allowed the rumours and the nonsense to wash over me. On my way home from work the BT Sport [...]

Continue reading...

Good read but I disagree with one key point - he MAY have outgrown us and just because he's got some untapped potential, doesn't mean he has, by default, that he has a role at Spurs. He's an undoubted talent and I, for one, am feeling wound up by the quoteless articles - I find myself alternating between rage that Madrid are so blatantly tapping him up and crymaxing over youtube videos of him playing beautiful football in Lilywhite.

Anyway - well written and a good read.

Back
Top Bottom