Bar codes vs the wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we do not absolutely pummel Norwich then we do not deserve to be anywhere near the CL.

They are utter dogshit. Awful side.

We need to put it to bed in the first 45.
Yeah, let's give the 1st team a rest and play the kids. Nothing can go wrong now,

Only need a point against the worst team in the league. No way we can fuck this up.
0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205.gif

Best thing - all those gooners sitting weeping with "Tottenham" running around in their heads in an unending circle.
Their season ended when they gave us an early pen. As they lose their mentality when conceding first, that caused them to lose all their confidence for the rest of the season. They folded up like a deck chair and have now stowed themselves

Yeah don't get me wrong I'm glad they lost and if Everton do need to play I don't think they can be ruled out. Need to concentrate on our game now.
I think at home against Woolwich, even with something to play for Everton are so, so poor they'll get beat.

This is the one! Perfect result.

If we can't beat or draw against Norwich and I'd take a draw and I'm sure that under Conte if we were drawing we'd play for that and not be twats trying to push for a goal only to open up.

Back
Top Bottom