Bilic is a yido!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really? REALLY? Agree slightly with Flav- Can see him coming in to get the Spammers "playing the right way" after Big Sam vacates that particular hotseat, and then maybe I could see him joining the mighty Spurs a few years down the line. Until that point though, no premier league or club experience will seriously hinder his chances of taking a Champions League side into a domestic campaign - one that with the right influx of players, can seriously challenge that northern Manc lot for a title next year.

I would rather see Ancelotti (who has already said he would prefer a position within London) take on our young ish squad and challenge the status quo.

COYS.

Ancelotti just wont happen unless he fails hard at PSG.

I'm sure they put a huge release fee into his contract, be stupid not too.

kangarisntpro said:
Ancelotti just wont happen unless he fails hard at PSG.
Which could, of course, mean, 'finishes 2nd'.

PSG's owners sacked Kombouaré while the club sat in first at the winter break, and now they are still going toe to toe with 'nobodies' Montpellier despite getting their high-profile manager in. I would certainly not consider Ancelotti safe at PSG until they have the Hexagoal in their hands on an open-top bus.

Back
Top Bottom