Binning, Banning, Ignoring

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And mad yid ends up in the cooler.

Blatant second account BTW

Nah. But it's weird that he's only been here about a month and got a load of good rep but then just had a meltdown.

You'd have to pretty sad to have a duplicate and spend so much time building it up only to be a cunt.

Maybe I'm too trusting.

I think the second account thing here is rife, tbh. Suppose you could have a laugh with it but then again, you could do that with your first account too, who's gonna actually care

Good summary by the OP

The sin-bin system has its flaws (pre-meditated mass voting by online jerk-mates, pre-set via PM, etc.) but it works nonetheless. This is one of the best Spurs forums out there mainly for this very reason, don't let it fall down the path of over-zealous moderation which has seen so many decent forums die in the hands of PC wankers and social bigots. If you can't take a joke on here - well, perhaps the internet isn't for you fella.

Last edited:
Good summary by the OP

The sin-bin system has its flaws (pre-meditated mass voting by online jerk-mates, pre-set via PM, etc.) but it works nonetheless. This is one of the best Spurs forums out there mainly for this very reason, don't let it fall down the path of over-zealous moderation which has seen so many decent forum die in the hands of PC wankers and social bigots. If you can't take a joke on here - well, perhaps the internet isn't for you fella.

Not this again

Did minty get done for the coffee coloured players remark?

And if it that is the case do the tards who voted him in know there isn't a race called coffee coloured?

I do believe that voting someone into the sin bin should not be anonymous. That would at least take away the childishness of it all.

That comment was absolutely despicable and out of line, even from a class troll like himself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom