Binning, Banning, Ignoring

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What about posters who continuously call other members cunts.

How does that sit with the consensus ?

I don't speak for the others (I obviously do) but we don't want to moderate because it's a pain in the arse. Honestly if we had to do what any other properly moderated message board does we just wouldn't have a forum. It wouldn't be worth the headache. The sin bin isn't perfect, but it works for us because it means we don't really have to think about it. Please use the ignore button, or don't, or find another board or dont, or stay and be happy, or don't, or be a cunt.

*If someone was being really beyond the realms of normal vile then we'd ban them.
** If you ask me to define the 'realms of normal' then you're getting banned.

I don't speak for the others (I obviously do) but we don't want to moderate because it's a pain in the arse. Honestly if we had to do what any other properly moderated message board does we just wouldn't have a forum. It wouldn't be worth the headache. The sin bin isn't perfect, but it works for us because it means we don't really have to think about it. Please use the ignore button, or don't, or find another board or dont, or stay and be happy, or don't, or be a cunt.

*If someone was being really beyond the realms of normal vile then we'd ban them.
** If you ask me to define the 'realms of normal' then you're getting banned.
This is The Word.

It's all good lads, cunt isn't on LFCs list of unacceptable words and/or phrases.

but princess, don't be calln nobody a fuckn princess :bmj:

Back
Top Bottom