Blackburn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The bollywood guy is going to be Assistant I think. I wonder what odds I could get on Blackburn being out of the football league before 2020.

To be fair, he's only joining as an assistant to an assistant coach. Let's wait and see who becomes Manager. It may seem an unusual move, but junior coaching staff are often fairly unknown. Also, there is a distinct lack of British Asians involved in the game at a senior level, and he is involved in grass roots football, which I have a lot of respect for.

It's a tragedy what Venky's have done to Blackburn. A lot of my mates are/were season ticket holders at Ewood for years. Jack Walker would be turning in his grave.

In Levy we trust. :avbpray:

It's never going to end well, wasn't Blackburn 1 of only 2 places in the UK to vote BNP in at the European elections? If the club further diminishes then it could turn to a racial thing, especially with these proposed hirings. Sad.
In all fairness, the guy I listened to spoke and came across quite well. But it's becoming a bit of a joke, I had a few of good away days there!

It's never going to end well, wasn't Blackburn 1 of only 2 places in the UK to vote BNP in at the European elections? If the club further diminishes then it could turn to a racial thing, especially with these proposed hirings. Sad.
In all fairness, the guy I listened to spoke and came across quite well. But it's becoming a bit of a joke, I had a few of good away days there!

I think the perceived successes of the BNP are down to voter apathy as much as anything else.

Venkys. Not football people. Rich. Want a football club. Buy the cheapest one available, fair enough - sensible I guess.

What next?

Get "football" people in to help run it in a successful way?

Back the club, but dont interfere?

Of course not! Get in a mate who knows nothing about football to run it and meddle constantly! Thats the way to make a success of it!

Nutters :confused:

Back
Top Bottom