Bounce ball

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rocket

Supporter
What ever happened to contested drop balls? Cant remember the last time I saw one.
Seems to me when I was a kid it was a regular occurrence. Now it never crops up for some reason.
Can you remember one?...Well.... CAN YOU??!!!

p.s. Admin Admin , the requirement for a thread prefix is bullshit. There was not a relevant option for my incredibly interesting and debate worthy/thought provoking post. So just to fuck with your system I chose the least relevant choice I could find in the list. How do you like them prices of bacon?

What ever happened to contested drop balls? Cant remember the last time I saw one.
Seems to me when I was a kid it was a regular occurrence. Now it never crops up for some reason.
Can you remember one?...Well.... CAN YOU??!!!

p.s. Admin Admin , the requirement for a thread prefix is bullshit. There was not a relevant option for my incredibly interesting and debate worthy/thought provoking post. So just to fuck with your system I chose the least relevant choice I could find in the list. How do you like them prices of bacon?
New rules this year they are no more.

Rarely happened recently but no contested drop balls anymore.

New rules this year they are no more.

Rarely happened recently but no contested drop balls anymore.
tenor.gif

EDIT:

Or slightly more relatively...

giphy.gif

Pray for Rocket

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom