Brad Friedel interview

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"I always wanted to be the #1 GK, I can't lie - I would never be that upset if the GK playing besides myself made a mistake"

:lloris:

" However, at Tottenham, and at 42 years of age, I definitely do not have these feelings and I always want Hugo/Tottenham to do very well"

:llorishuh:

I never knew he played for Galatasaray or that he appeared over 20 times for Liverpool. It's good to see that he's doing his UEFA A license in coaching - he might get offered to coach the goalkeepers at Spurs!

He's still got a year left on his contract, I think part of the 'sweetener' when he signed the extension (as Hugo was already here) was he should stay on and do his UEFA A and B licenses.

Back
Top Bottom