Bradford

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Chelsea get past Swansea thn I'd rather they play villa in the final. As shit as they are, they'd surely stand a better chance I beating those scumbags than Bradford

Tbh Jimmy, if chelscum get past Swansea I'm resigned to the fact they will win it. I think they'd only batter Villa again. So I'm thinking good luck to Bradford, be an amazing day out for them.

How come we never get these 'walkover' routes to a cup win???

Chelsea and utd consistently seem to end up in scenarios where it's pretty difficult or them not to lift the trophy.......Liverpool as well, even Woolwich - except they fucked theirs up against Birmingham

How come we never get these 'walkover' routes to a cup win???

Chelsea and utd consistently seem to end up in scenarios where it's pretty difficult or them not to lift the trophy.......Liverpool as well, even Woolwich - except they fucked theirs up against Birmingham
...and Bradford this year.

We had a pretty walkoverish route this year, we just fucked it up:

Carlisle
Norwich
Aston Villa
Bradford
Final

Hope Bradford and Swansea make it, my bets are still on a Villa and Chelski final though. Villa could still win it and go down just like Birmingham.

Carlisle
Norwich
Aston Villa
Bradford
Final

That makes me so sad when you put it like that. We really fucked up. Nevermind saves what would have been inevitable heartache from a bad refereeing decision against chelsea in the final...

It also puts into perspective what Bradford have achieved though. They are in League Two and have beaten more Premier League teams this season than QPR :harrylol:

I think Bradford would be tougher opposition for Chelsea than Villa. Villa really are shit. It's not Lambert's fault though they have been shit for years. It's about time they went down really.
Just hope Swansea can pull a miracle out of their arse because if they beat Chelsea they will win the cup. And it will give them confidence to put the sword to woolwich

Carlisle
Norwich
Aston Villa
Bradford
Final

Hope Bradford and Swansea make it, my bets are still on a Villa and Chelski final though. Villa could still win it and go down just like Birmingham.

I mean from the semi final onwards - from that stage onwards you can see clearly who you have to beat to win it.

It also puts into perspective what Bradford have achieved though. They are in League Two and have beaten more Premier League teams this season than QPR :harrylol:

They have only beaten Villa in 90 minutes though. QPR don't have the added opportunity of penalty shoot outs in league games.

Yes, it is still funny though. :avblol:

Back
Top Bottom