Brentford fc vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR/ Sun 13th 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are so used to having to rely on one player to score it’s going to take a while for us to lose that kind of thinking.
In the past it has not been like that. We have been fine in games without Kane and we have struggled in games without him. Just like when he plays.

It helps we have a completely new system as well.

The positive i’m taking from it all is Woolwich for argument’s sake don’t really have a goal scorer. They no player that will likely bang in 20 goals + season, but they have a system and group of players that everyone chips in. I’m not saying we are anywhere near Woolwich, but the point still stands. That being said, i want to see us spend that Kane money next week. Be criminal if we don’t.

As an Inter fan, i am given the option to either pay 40 euros for all Serie A, or 15 euros for 3 Serie A games a week and ALL EPL games. That's absolutely ridiculous and I am obviously picking the second one.
If I am going to start watching EPL, I will need a team to support though. Because Vicario is one of my favourite players, from today onwards I will be following the Spurs. Maybe i will become a fan.
This game will be the second Spurs game i'll have ever watched.
Go Spurs! (sorry for the short rant)

As an Inter fan, i am given the option to either pay 40 euros for all Serie A, or 15 euros for 3 Serie A games a week and ALL EPL games. That's absolutely ridiculous and I am obviously picking the second one.
If I am going to start watching EPL, I will need a team to support though. Because Vicario is one of my favourite players, from today onwards I will be following the Spurs. Maybe i will become a fan.

Welcome! We all hope Vicario will come good, and you'll probably get to see an abundance of him in action as we start the season :levyeyes:

Welcome to a world of pain.

:ange-arms:

Didn't pick Man City or is that too soon?

:pochsmirk:

Welcome mate

Welcome to a world of pain.

:ange-arms:

Didn't pick Man City or is that too soon?

:pochsmirk:
I have friends from the internet who already support other teams like Liverpool, Woolwich, Newcastle. City was out of my list of options from the beginning. The only other option i considered was Manchester United, but it made me feel like i'd be glory hunting. That and the red devil symbol reminds me too much of Milan.

I have friends from the internet who already support other teams like Liverpool, Woolwich, Newcastle. City was out of my list of options from the beginning. The only other option i considered was Manchester United, but it made me feel like i'd be glory hunting. That and the red devil symbol reminds me too much of Milan.

You need new friends.

:gazza2:

Nah, you're alright mate.

Yeah, definitely no glory-hunting supporting our club, the opposite in fact.

Still, we shouldn't be boring to follow this season so there's that.

You need new friends.

:gazza2:

Nah, you're alright mate.

Yeah, definitely no glory-hunting supporting our club, the opposite in fact.

Still, we shouldn't be boring to follow this season so there's that.
I had a look at last years' table, goals conceeded didn't seem to be reflective of what you'd call an outstanding defence! so I believe you!
Let's hope it won't be as many this season though :)

You’re glory hunting with any one of those options. Especially Chelsea, United and City.

As long as you enjoy disappointment, heartbreak, and embarrassment, you’ll make a great spurs supporter. Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom