Brighton vs Tottenham Hotspur (A) - Thursday 28th December 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t think I’ve ever said this about a spurs team before, even the Poch sides, but we’re gonna win the fucking league next year.

Injury luck will be better, squad will be deeper, players more used to the system.

Fuck every other cunting team that tries to outplay us. You can only beat our B team.

There is always an upside, remember, we are getting pint sized wine bottles (another brexit benefit). Had another benefit today, queued for nearly two hours to get through customs at Calais today (taking back control of imperial sized wine bottles and more stamps in my passport)

Once again a clueless ref (not the first time with this cunt).

BHA made 18 fouls vs. our 6, but both teams get 2 bookings for fouls (they got 3 in total, but 1 was for blocking a free kick).

Also, Dunk only getting a booking for the EXACT - and I mean EXACT same situation that saw Romero sent off vs. Chelsea.

Also, not even a booking for the murder attempt on Udogie in our last attack.

Same story every game.

Ange, clearly, instilling good values and principles.

Squeezed a lot out of what we have had to juggle with, in the second half.

You properly back a manger like this... only good things happen, down the road.

We, unfortunately, are stuck on a boggy mud track, strewn with dogshit.

#BaldCunt

He shouldn't be in the position of not trusting kids.

He should have had adequate back-up provided to him to cover injuries and suspensions/ worst case scenarios.

Another new manager that has not been properly served.

I don't accept it and have no respect for people who do.

#BaldCunt
Brighton played loads of kids. Ange doesn’t want to play any of ours for some reason. I don’t give a fuck if people think they are not ready. Their 18 FB scored didn’t he.
Anyone tell kulu is a top quality number 20 or right winger must be joking. He didn’t put one cross in. When in the middle he was awful couldn’t control the game. He never gets subbed either! Some people go way over board about him. Luckily his suspended for next game so should see Gio Sarr and PEH in midfield.

Agree, in the other positions, it's a question of depth, in attack the starting players are donkeys.

Son is a banger merchant, Kulu can do a lot but makes so many mistakes, Johson is the definition of a non-entity.

We need to break the bank for someone truly elite. Someone well rounded in all aspects of the game.

Keeper, fullbacks and centre backs (when fit) are set. Midfield when fit is pretty set too, all seem to fit Ange's style when they're healthy.

But yeah, we need an injection up front. Kulu imo should be relegated to a squad player long-term, Son needs some succession planning (Veliz looked promising tbf) and we have lacked a really exciting attacking player for a while.

I don’t think I’ve ever said this about a spurs team before, even the Poch sides, but we’re gonna win the fucking league next year.

Injury luck will be better, squad will be deeper, players more used to the system.

Fuck every other cunting team that tries to outplay us. You can only beat our B team.
Yeah think 2025 we will win league if we have right players.

Looked much better when Gil, GlC, Veliz came on.

Actually had some creativity and go about them.

Kulu is shit, so one dimensional. Work rate of a god, creativity of a turd.

PEH, Royal, just saying good enough.

Man one at fault, Levy the bald cunt for allowing the team to rot and left us with 2 CB the stupid bald c**t.

West ham look more likely to get top four than we will.
in pain GIF

The Davies/Emerson experiment has gone far enough, we need a proper Centre back in on Sunday, he really needs to blood Phillips or Dorrington or both. We were far to easy to play through to night and paid the price for it

Back
Top Bottom