Cheapest place to get Spurs kit?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fill the stadium plus 80,000 paying to stand outside and hear the game you mean right?
Well you know, I've got to plan that in the even I become a multi billionaire and I buy Spurs how do I go about making if feel brilliant again, other then bribing MPs to bring back safe standing, bringing the drum back, flags and all that jazz.

Well you know, I've got to plan that in the even I become a multi billionaire and I buy Spurs how do I go about making if feel brilliant again, other then bribing MPs to bring back safe standing, bringing the drum back, flags and all that jazz.
Dont forget you need to close the deal for Poundland! people will come from around the world just to see The Poundland.

On a slightly more serious note (but still completely impossible) imagine if Tottenham struck a deal with major travel companies and then did a Travel Ticket, that works for boats coaches taxis trains etc so that those that need to travel many miles, save a little off the travel cost

Dont forget you need to close the deal for Poundland! people will come from around the world just to see The Poundland.

On a slightly more serious note (but still completely impossible) imagine if Tottenham struck a deal with major travel companies and then did a Travel Ticket, that works for boats coaches taxis trains etc so that those that need to travel many miles, save a little off the travel cost

They'd whack a few quid on top to make it more expensive and sell it on the "convenience" :levywhoa:

For me, living in Australia it's a matter of whoever has the best shipping rates. I bought a pair of last season's shorts for $25 AUD week before last, which is pretty good. If Kitbag keeps up their free global shipping I may buy this year's home kit through them. If not, ah well.

Not that I've got my shorts yet, mind.. any day now.

I would buy the home shirt but the HP logo makes me feel a bit sick.
Now if it was HP Sauce...
End_Of_HP_Ad.jpg
:harrysmile:

On a related note, if I were to buy a kit from say, Kitbag, with a player name/ number, would it be the same design/quality as it would be if I bought it directly from the Spurs shop?

Cheers mate. Shipping here to Australia is as much as 20 pounds on top of whatever the kit itself costs, nice to know I have options.

Once they start trying to ship any shirts with the AIA logo

You'll find a whole lot at 50% off in the shops

Once they start trying to ship any shirts with the AIA logo

You'll find a whole lot at 50% off in the shops
That abomination is vomit inducing. Disregarding the colour, the font and shape alone looks cheap, nasty and.. well.. Asian.

Burn it. Burn it all.

Cheers mate. Shipping here to Australia is as much as 20 pounds on top of whatever the kit itself costs, nice to know I have options.
THFC Store frequently have free overseas shipping for orders over 40-50quid. Sign up to the offical THFC newsletter on their site, most of it is shit, but it does advise when their free shipping deals are on...

Back
Top Bottom