Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst bit is that I don't actually think Chelsea were that good. Dominated the passing first half without really threatening a huge amount, and then second half under a modicum of pressure they gave away the ball with slapstick play nearly as much as we did. Some might argue that the Vinicius header was a great chance to get back into the game, but when that's all we have to hang our hat on against a team that didn't get out of second gear really..... Absolute shite.

Thats two games in a row I havent bothered watching the end of. Even in the dark mid 90's id still watch till the end. This is a very bad sign
Turned it off after 35 min and again after half time on 65 min. Just find myself getting angrier and angrier. Its not worth it when herself has to say it cant be good for your health watching it

Let me Guess, the Majority of our supporters, will expect a Huge win versus WBA, like the last 10 matches 🤣.

We are absolutely toothless, I've been saying this since Xmas, we got very lucky at the start of the reason, now the dust has settled, our level is is mid table mediocre.

Get that Fraud out of the club ASAP, most where suckered in by his smile & history of trophies in the long past, but forgot his recent record, we are shit, even shitter to watch.

No direction, no passion, no style of play, no idea, no plan B, no Clue, and yet we laugh at other clubs

Didn't even bother watching the second half it was clear that we wouldn't score if we were out there three months.

I did see on the BBC website that Janssen Soldado Vinicius missed a sitter though, when are we going to learn that you can't fuck about in the bargain bucket when it comes to strikers, even back up strikers.

Also Bergwjin what is the fucking point?

Top of the league a few weeks ago and now 5 points behind West Ham, this has to be the worst season in living memory.
Absolutely embarrassed by that.

Fucking frauds from the manager on down.

This can't continue.

Another performance that felt like one you see when a manager's days are numbered.

I dont think there's a way back for Jose now and he's never recovered with things take a negative slide at any other club.

Get rid now and try to salvage something from the cup competitions, top 4 is surely gone.

Mourinho's tactics are clearly dreadful and he won't be around for long at this rate.

But without Kane (or Dembele, or Eriksen, or Dele) pulling the strings, this team is just awful. Lamela and Moura show some impetus but just aren't good enough to make the difference. Ndombele has phenomenal skill but isn't a leader at all.

Chelsea's defenders were garbage, so Tuchel puts 3 back there, pushes his wingbacks up and possessed us to death. It's so fucking obvious what they were going to do but Mourinho is just lost.

Back
Top Bottom