Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I admitted he wasn’t influential in possession. Just that he was the only outlet. He and Dele went through their repertoire of flicks and tricks but to no avail. Everyone on here blamed Dier for the goal, but it was Vertonghen with his stop start effort to close down Martial who was the real culprit. I’ve read on this forum tonight that this opinion means you know nothing about football. For me it was so obvious - Dier was sold short by Vertonghen switching off. It was a fluky goal, but not Dier’s fault.

And people saying Dele should have gone with his head for that chance are simply blind. Watch it from side on. He had no chance to head that ball - it was miles in front of him.

If Dier did what was expected we wouldn't be mentioning what Vertonghen did or didn't do. And Dele makes a habit of missing in front of goal whether the ball is in close proximity or not.

Great goal, a bit like the one away at Citeh last year, very composed and slotted it away. Never in doubt when he was through on the keeper. Quality.

An elementary finish really put through by Kane with bags of time to compose himself, you expect a player of his ability to finish. The moment when he needed to show "Quality" found him wanting, check 30 secs into Guido's video; unfortunately, we didn't see instant control and a disguised lob into the corner...

If Dier did what was expected we wouldn't be mentioning what Vertonghen did or didn't do. And Dele makes a habit of missing in front of goal whether the ball is in close proximity or not.

If you don’t rate the guy fair enough. I can’t be bothered to argue. If he’s getting into positions to miss, he’s getting into positions to score.

Don't deviate from the point raised with the "can't be bothered to argue" crap. The indisputable fact is Alli misses a lot in front of goal. Accept what is true.
Fuck off you stupid cunt. And ArcspacE ArcspacE you can fuck off as well you pair of cunts. Red card me you pathetic pair of wankers. You’re both full of shit. This is want you want ArcspacE ArcspacE eh? Right, you seem to hate the club and it’s players. You’re constantly mugging us off whilst being in thrall to our rivals, and you take the side of every little cunt who slags off our players. Deli Alli, who recently scored two goals while demolishing your favourite club? Fucking spare me you Real/Utd shitcunt. You’re a fucking cunt Arc, a thorough going, fucking arsehole cunt. And you’re a lying cunt also. I hope this tirade is sufficient to get me binned you cunt. Fucking troll super cunt cunt. Cunt. You miserable bastard cunt, and fuck off back to gooner mania while you’re doing it, or Bluemoon, or red cafe, or any other site where you ingratiate yourself at our expense.

Last edited:
Fuck off you stupid cunt. And ArcspacE ArcspacE you can fuck off as well you pair of cunts. Red card me you pathetic pair of wankers. You’re both full of shit. This is want you want ArcspacE ArcspacE eh? Right, you seem to hate the club and it’s players. You’re constantly mugging us off whilst being in thrall to our rivals, and you take the side of every little cunt who slags off our players. Deli Alli, who recently scored two goals while demolishing your favourite club? Fucking spare me you Real/Utd shitcunt. You’re a fucking cunt Arc, a thorough going, fucking arsehole cunt. And you’re a lying cunt also. I hope this tirade is sufficient to get me binned you cunt. Fucking troll super cunt cunt. Cunt. You miserable bastard cunt, and fuck off back to gooner mania while you’re you’re doing it, or Bluemoon, or red cafe, or any other site where you ingratiate yourself at our expense.

Spot on. Too many miserable fucks on here that seem to get off on slating Spurs players.

Dele is doing great, slow start but he's scoring goals now and is a special talent.

Get behind the boys, ffs!

Fuck off you stupid cunt. And ArcspacE ArcspacE you can fuck off as well you pair of cunts. Red card me you pathetic pair of wankers. You’re both full of shit. This is want you want ArcspacE ArcspacE eh? Right, you seem to hate the club and it’s players. You’re constantly mugging us off whilst being in thrall to our rivals, and you take the side of every little cunt who slags off our players. Deli Alli, who recently scored two goals while demolishing your favourite club? Fucking spare me you Real/Utd shitcunt. You’re a fucking cunt Arc, a thorough going, fucking arsehole cunt. And you’re a lying cunt also. I hope this tirade is sufficient to get me binned you cunt. Fucking troll super cunt cunt. Cunt. You miserable bastard cunt, and fuck off back to gooner mania while you’re you’re doing it, or Bluemoon, or red cafe, or any other site where you ingratiate yourself at our expense.

Why the need for the juvenile response? You imbecile. Grow up.

2DUVTtY.gif

One day it might dawn on you that we need to be efficient & clinical in our actions, especially in front of goal, if we are to turn our hard work and promise into winning trophies.

Bro just chill about one day it might dawn on me its a discussion we having kool ok just saying that for the position he is playing right now he has been doing exceptional yes he had a bad patch but so does harry and everyone else so just be patient bossman..

One day it might dawn on you that we need to be efficient & clinical in our actions, especially in front of goal, if we are to turn our hard work and promise into winning trophies.

Did you miss us last season? Three of our players scored double figures for goals. We were clinical. We had the best defence and best attack in the league. Were it not for the Chavs having that early run of excellent form whilst we struggled to manage PL and CL games we’d have been a lot closer to winning the league.

An elementary finish really put through by Kane with bags of time to compose himself, you expect a player of his ability to finish. The moment when he needed to show "Quality" found him wanting, check 30 secs into Guido's video; unfortunately, we didn't see instant control and a disguised lob into the corner...

Glad you’re not our chief scout then.

You must also be very confused when games end 0-0 and players ever miss chances.

“Elementary finish”, “player of his ability” then proceed to say he lacks quality? Make up your mind is he shit or not.

Unfortunately your attitude reminds me of so many “fans” who would sit next to me at the Lane. Impart their knowledge of the game for 85 mins and then fuck off.

Ever see that Pele dummy on the GK and then due to him being a bit shit he misses an open goal. Lacked quality and composure.
Just not clinical enough.

:llorishowudoin:

Fuck off you stupid cunt. And ArcspacE ArcspacE you can fuck off as well you pair of cunts. Red card me you pathetic pair of wankers. You’re both full of shit. This is want you want ArcspacE ArcspacE eh? Right, you seem to hate the club and it’s players. You’re constantly mugging us off whilst being in thrall to our rivals, and you take the side of every little cunt who slags off our players. Deli Alli, who recently scored two goals while demolishing your favourite club? Fucking spare me you Real/Utd shitcunt. You’re a fucking cunt Arc, a thorough going, fucking arsehole cunt. And you’re a lying cunt also. I hope this tirade is sufficient to get me binned you cunt. Fucking troll super cunt cunt. Cunt. You miserable bastard cunt, and fuck off back to gooner mania while you’re doing it, or Bluemoon, or red cafe, or any other site where you ingratiate yourself at our expense.
2:21 AM edit - the drunken rage strikes!

:harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom