Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good, have it hang over them for as long as possible. Hopefully it prevents big players from wanting to go there due to the uncertainty.

The longer it drags on without punishment, the better for City... After a while public opinion will mellow and it will just become a formality puttering along in the distant background whilst they carry on hoovering up trophies cos their dominant foothold has already been established.

Last edited:
Maybe gerard but lampard is as highly educated as kompany possibly even more
This is fascinating where has this canard come from? The bloke is not highly educated or qualified He absolutely is not he just went to private school and got 11 GCSE. He didn't as I understand it do Alevels.

So Lampard is educated to the level of Bakuya Saka !. He does not possess a higher education qualification like Vincent Kompany or Ben Davis.

I certainly don't know why people trot this stuff out about Lampard is it because he's a Tory? Its weird I don't think he's particularly articulate either. Oh and neither Davis, Kompany, or Saka have a Sex tape to their name.

He has a GCSE in Latin. He certainly holds no degrees

Last edited:
Really?.. hes in the top 0.5% of the world population for intellegence and i.q... got a degree in latin aged 15 .

Dont let factual evidence get in your way .
So is Stephen Hawking. Neither have any relevant intelligence adaptable to a multi-lingual football dressing room. imo

Didn’t know that about the degree at 15, that’s certainly impressive but I just don’t see the adaptability, communication skills in Lampard

This is fascinating where has this canard come from? The bloke is not highly educated or qualified He absolutely is not he just went to private school and got 11 GCSE. He didn't as I understand it do Alevels.

SheLampard is educated to the level of Bakuya Saka . He does not possess a higher education qualification like Vincent Kompany or Ben Davis. I certainly don't know why people trot this stuff out about Lampard is it because he's a Tory? Its weird I don't think he's particularly articulate either. Oh and neither Davis, Kompany, or Saka have a Sex tape to their name.

He has a GCSE in Latin.

Calling BS on this source…. ‘Lamps’…..’Frankie’

• There's little wonder he's been excelling with his team - Frankie holds a Master's Degree in Latin.
  • Moreover, Lamps has an IQ over 150, placing him in the top 0.5% of the world’s population.

Another pearler - got an A eh?

Surprisingly his football achievements aside, Lampard while blasting the goal nets, was simultaneously acquiring a Latin course, and successfully received a degree by scoring an A in the subject

Calling BS on this source…. ‘Lamps’…..’Frankie’

• There's little wonder he's been excelling with his team - Frankie holds a Master's Degree in Latin.
  • Moreover, Lamps has an IQ over 150, placing him in the top 0.5% of the world’s population.
Googling lampards IQ and found that Messi has an IQ of 190. I wonder why he isn’t curing cancer or making rocket ships in his spare time…?

Another pearler - got an A eh?

Surprisingly his football achievements aside, Lampard while blasting the goal nets, was simultaneously acquiring a Latin course, and successfully received a degree by scoring an A in the subject

Since when were degrees (never mind masters) awarded grades such as ‘A’?

Is there a chance that the off-the-books salaries paid to managers and players could lead to sanctions against them personally? If so, Kompany's decision to speak out might stem from a sense of self-preservation.
Of course it´s self-preservation, he was a part of this corrupt charade!! I guess he doesn´t want to be rememberd for what he was, a greedy, money-grabbing, mercenary cunt!!!

:dembelefingers:

They should be suspended during the trial!

No Problem Reaction GIF

They should be suspended during the trial!

No Problem Reaction GIF
Theres a couple of ways of looking at this

1. They should face a transfer market suspension whilst the case is completed. This would not be their “punishment“ but instead would be a temporary measure aimed at avoiding any unnecessary delay. Any delaying tactics by MCFC might fend off any actual penalty but would leave them with an ageing squad many of whom would not renew their contracts.

2. Allow them to take their merry time but if they drag it out and are found guilty the punishment should be the most severe available i.e. relegation to the lowest division.

Along with all other clubs they‘ve submitted their supposedly true, honest and complete accounts year on year for the 14 years in question. Cheating off the park is arguably worse than cheating on it. It undermines the players, coaches and managers achievements as well as falsifying the history books.

So Lampard is educated to the level of Bakuya Saka !. He does not possess a higher education qualification like Vincent Kompany or Ben Davis.

I certainly don't know why people trot this stuff out about Lampard is it because he's a Tory? Its weird I don't think he's particularly articulate either. Oh and neither Davis, Kompany, or Saka have a Sex tape to their name.

He has a GCSE in Latin. He certainly holds no degrees

Lampard has a degree from the Redknapp private institute of wheeling and dealing.

Ignore the fact that 'Arry is his uncle. No nepotism at the RPIWD.

Back
Top Bottom