Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't laugh at the Tonali thing. I'm actually fundamentally opposed to any rule that bans any player from gambling. Not match fixing. Gambling. If the FA, gambling companies, government, and clubs all stopped advertising or stopped people putting on bets and made gambling a crime it would be a different story. It's like putting smoking kills on a cigarette packet and banning smokers. It's not really addressing the issue. He didn't really do anything that a fan criticising him hasn't done before. It's very hypocritical. Same with the Toney thing.

I don't laugh at the Tonali thing. I'm actually fundamentally opposed to any rule that bans any player from gambling. Not match fixing. Gambling. If the FA, gambling companies, government, and clubs all stopped advertising or stopped people putting on bets and made gambling a crime it would be a different story. It's like putting smoking kills on a cigarette packet and banning smokers. It's not really addressing the issue. He didn't really do anything that a fan criticising him hasn't done before. It's very hypocritical. Same with the Toney thing.
Its hypocritical but you cant be betting on things that you have a direct chance of affecting as a professional

Its hypocritical but you cant be betting on things that you have a direct chance of affecting as a professional
He isn't betting on the number of throw ins and booting the ball out of play, otherwise he would be done for match fixing. Banning a player for betting is like banning a fan for betting. It's completely pointless.

Back
Top Bottom