Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look what's trending, amazing :roflmao:

image.png

I have no ill feelings towards poch whatsoever but it's glorious watching what we all predicted would happen once abramovich left. This ain't a poch issue.

Chavs are such a weird club now. They have some decent players like Palmer, Gallagher, Chilwell, Colwell but they blew way to much of their cash on mediocrity in Enzo, Caicedo and Mudryk.

Chavs are such a weird club now. They have some decent players like Palmer, Gallagher, Chilwell, Colwell but they blew way to much of their cash on mediocrity in Enzo, Caicedo and Mudryk.
Crazy money for unproven players. No core no mentality. Whoever Todd has got around him or recruited hasn't got a fucking clue.

I have no ill feelings towards poch whatsoever but it's glorious watching what we all predicted would happen once abramovich left. This ain't a poch issue.
I have no ill feelings towards Poch but I go out on a Sunday afternoon and I didn't want to be reminded this is his first English trophy?

Back
Top Bottom